kofarming possible scammer // selling koxp'd chars

This is a discussion on kofarming possible scammer // selling koxp'd chars within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; KO4LIFE: kofarming E-MAIL: [email protected] Okay, so one week ago I contacted kofarming about his Rogue Chitin set +11/19 and Exceptional ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default kofarming possible scammer // selling koxp'd chars

KO4LIFE: kofarming
    E-MAIL: [email protected]

Okay, so one week ago I contacted kofarming about his Rogue Chitin set +11/19 and Exceptional Shard +11/90. We had a major time time zone difference (12 hours) and we both had work and where very busy through out the week, so we decided to put the trade off until the weekend. He assured me he would be online all day during the weekend, keep this in mind as you continue to read.

So the other day I finally had a chance to talk to him about the trade. He seemed like a legit guy. The deal was that I would send him the money, a total of $1,100 over PayPal and then he would trade me the gear. We both agreed this was fine.

After some time of talking I had asked him to log on Carnac-West server 2 to show me the gear before I send the money to him. That is when things became shady. He went AWOL. I waited 48 hours for a reply and never received one. One would obviously be lead to assume that he does not posses this gear anymore because he could not show it. He may have possessed it before but judging by this incident, he doesn't anymore.

A google search of his Windows Live ID (MSN) reveals that he is a koxper previously named ... fuck I just re-googled to find the name and provide a link but the link is dead now. You can still see the cached data on google search though.

More google results, second link is dead as well and first had been edited. I'm really shit out of luck with these google results.

But if the topic from the Official forum was still up I could give you a name and a picture of a rogue KOXP'ing at HOB Goblins in Ronark Land wearing +9 gear. People in the topic call him an idiot for KOXP'ing with that gear and so on...

Here is proof of MSN converstations.

bfg1

Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Adding: Users who make topics regarding about a scam or a scammer in a market place section (not the cheaters section) will be banned for 3-7 days, even if the poster is truly the innocent in it's case.

Banned

To the top.

Motnahp

Quote Originally Posted by bfg1 View Post
    Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Adding: Users who make topics regarding about a scam or a scammer in a market place section (not the cheaters section) will be banned for 3-7 days, even if the poster is truly the innocent in it's case.
    honestly that is why there are mods to move things... takes them 15 seconds

Banned

To the top.

jeez man i thouht he was a nice guy too....

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Motnahp View Post
    honestly that is why there are mods to move things... takes them 15 seconds
    Your right, but the reason why I edited that topic to add that was because one day it got outta control. Found out it was just some dickhead posting ad's and bumping topics till he was gone. Plus, people should realize that a market section ain't a place for posting cheaters, even though it probably would get more views, faster :P

this guy just pm;d me tryin to sell chitin+9 for rogue just like 4 other ppl have i didnt think there was this many sets on c-west seems weird and like 1 of these guys are scammers if not more then 1

Banned

Someone ban him or else someone will lose a lot of money. He just blocked me on MSN, he didn't want to do it right away because he knew it would look bad.

Banned

Hes banned, thank you.