kokoGG and p1k1n

This is a discussion on kokoGG and p1k1n within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; kosp ftw...
Page: 1

Banned

Default kokoGG and p1k1n

kosp ftw

KokoGG

Cheaters hah how was bein an archer being a cheater "kosp" u better get your fuckin facts straight b4 u post false shit like that i dont use programs like that and i never plan on using them how does that picture show cheaters and ryuujin what happened to u last night on msn where is this so called "video" of yours y didnt u reply to me and block PMs on knight well...

well he is a leader of a caped clan so pm block can be understandebol

nfw

lol i remember this u sead he was running and shoting and u had fraps went told to show it he blocked pms and all looks like there standing still to me

sorry dude but u didnt prove anything but 2 people lvling when there low lvl

KokoGG

ok well he had no problem PMing me and chating with me in PMs un till he realized he had a video of some 1 else cheating not me and he could have replied to me on MSN atleast, he said " i have fraps to want me to load fraps " so i say k load it i really want to c this vid then he blocked PMs and stop replyin to me on msn so... explain that 1

he maket a mistake to a good player
    maibe he is emberest?? :P

KokoGG

mabe, i just wanted my name cleared i dont want to b known as a cheater when i dont cheat or macro -_-

good point ^_^