About 3 months ago i was desperately looking to buy an IN. After a long search i submitted to violate my basic principle not to buy from unknown babas.
I found a guy in the market section who was selling one and after a conversation in MSN he told me to send him the money through paypal (actually to his friend's paypal) and that he would give me the IN as soon as the money was transferred to his bank account.
Stupid of me but... i sent him the money and was patiently waiting to get the item. After a week or so that normally all paypal withdrawals are completed i asked him what happened to that IN and got the answer that it was on a blocked account (zzzzzzzz). I thought something was fishy there so i asked for a refund which he accepted. Anyway he sent me the money back and .....after 3 months he tried to chargeback the 2nd transaction (the one that he sent me my money back).
Luckily the 45 days period after the transaction, that paypal gives the chance to someone to dispute it, had passed so i didnt got scammed... pfiiiiu
His name and MSN are :
Thanongsack Nhoisaykham, [email protected]

Moral of the day : TRUST ONLY KNOWN PLAYERS AND DONT ACCEPT RULES IN DEALS THAT ARE NOT CLEAR