is this considered a bug?

This is a discussion on is this considered a bug? within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; rogue shooting through wall...
Page: 1

Cava

Default is this considered a bug?

rogue shooting through wall

Mahican

no, that is considered ko.sp

Wyntr

Originally posted by Mahican
    no, that is considered ko.sp *
    oke.

Its a graphical bug just like a shield + 2h wep.. I'm pretty sure he is in corner on top of sentry but you see him in the wall, talking based on my own experience.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

it's not a graphics bug. He pushed him self far enough to see through the wall, he can shoot out but he can not be hit.

Doc

I have tried many times to shoot from top of walls and you can't.....so yes its a cheat IMO

THEAXE

i can say for myself unless u have vent or ts u wont know if u r on top or below go to platform near the warder u may look to be on top but on another screen u r inside it its just a ke bug and yes u can attack them in the wall if they stick out ive killed heaps that way in dlw with my warrior

Mahican

zzz <_< before they stopped ko.sp it had the ability to shoot through walls. Burak_tr was a master at this.
    Now ko.sp is back, guess what..they can shoot through walls.

Warder's wall is a bit different imo, ranged attack can be used if u push urself out enough, I belive shooting arrows is same way as using duffs through warder wall, and I used to duff ppl that way, they can still hit me with R or mage AOE spells

Dunno its a cheat or not tho, but imo it isnt. Archers are suppose to protect the building that way

Wyntr

ranged attack can be used if u push urself out enough
    they can still hit me with R or mage AOE spells
    Archers are suppose to protect the building that way
    -_-

PS: If he was using KOSP or something, wouldnt he hit you like a machine-gun speed or with multishots already?!

iwishicoulddupe

Doc

Post *Reply with quote
    I have tried many times to shoot from top of walls and you can't.....so yes its a cheat IMO
    another noob BUG is when being on top of the wall like luferson or el morad you cant shoot!!!
    i think that they made them for so if you have stairs or anyother way to go on top you r able to shoot
    and this is a defance position in kind of fortress so go look cheats elsewhere

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Well I managed to shoot from the top of the castle in the bowl, but that doesn't have any ledges in the way if you stand in the right places. Not tried shooting arrows from the top of the wall yet, but I used to be able to party heal from there on my priest, that was pretty cool.