Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

INFERNO on Ares

This is a discussion on INFERNO on Ares within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; saw G1ad running around with an avedon+9, it was rebirthed, didn't take SS but you can take a look urself ...
Page: 1

FlippinSweeT

saw G1ad running around with an avedon+9, it was rebirthed, didn't take SS but you can take a look urself i won't lie about it.

Either INFERNO is duping now, or they're just buying duped items from their CSW ally ReturnWolf which has about 10 pieces of +9/10 shell in that clan and lots of other +9 items that are duped.

opteron

They&#39;re GM sponsorised...... not duped/hacked! lmao <3..
    Prolly they&#39;re getting 1 avedon +0 each time they do a kill which would explain how they have a +9 in their clan.

Worst about INFERNO in my opinion is they always have more INT priests with CS in their party than melees.. It doesn&#39;t have to do anything with cheating, but it&#39;s really gay.. (almost forgot to talk about the acid pots)

Banned

LOL...returnWOLF? HAHAHAH give me a fuckin break look at beterr with his all shell + 10 and +9/10 sherions..
    why you think INFERNO has every priest with a CS mostly all of the sudden? and i dont think that f1vestar or beterr are dupers i think there sruff is dbhacked..

lol , told u they cheat

nicholaszaioud1992

Or they are really luckey upgraders ^_^ .

Banned

Or they are really luckey upgraders ^_^ .[/b]
    its funny how you think that they upgraded it

xede

?

LOL...returnWOLF? HAHAHAH give me a fuckin break look at beterr with his all shell + 10 and +9/10 sherions..
    why you think INFERNO has every priest with a CS mostly all of the sudden? and i dont think that f1vestar or beterr are dupers i think there sruff is dbhacked..[/b]
    He&#39;s on about the CSW, Radical INFERNO & DeusManus hold it, we went to attack with Symbiosis and Ready2Die and they still called LesDrags and ReturnWolfs to help them lmfao. Scared anyone?

Aymeric

Jealous !!!!

I have a chitin paudlron +9, i&#39;m dupeur, no !!!! It&#39;s not hard to have some items +9. If you have a luck with andvil and if you are rich ... you can try some +8 > +9 ...

snoppskott

Don´t think any1 says Inferno are dupers. But kissing up to ReturnWolfs for to be able to get there +9 items is abit well i didnt think that of inferno but hey.. Hope they get wiped oO.

And jealous im not...

I would rather have +7 item then going to bed with a duper/dbhacker w/e RW are.
    And to be fair Lilith, Priest chitin +8 is not an Avedon+8(btw who long ago since BiF wipe?). So who in there right mind would try a Avedon+8 >to> +9. When even a legit Avedon+8 is hard as it is. Anyways Jealous i´m not just abit annoying in CZ to get hit for so much with "legıt" weapons :x

Kranitnova

lol yes i was WERY lucky wiht my avedon +9 too ^^

ow shit ya that wasnt me i only burned 5 avedons to +7 oO

Guess i&#39;m with unlucky few people then ...

Buying items from turks for igi is not illegal so pls delete this topic and stop flaming us and talking bulshit, u dont have any proofs.
    Do u really think if i made it myself i rebirth it? i dont think so, i bought it rebirth.
    I think u just jealous, if someone offer u item +9 for items what u have, u will buy it too, like me.
    Thats all from me g1ad, bb.

jolik

i have full set +9 shells, all uniques +3 and raptor+9 so better town when you see me zuahahahahahaha

Aymeric

Buying items from turks for igi is not illegal so pls delete this topic and stop flaming us and talking bulshit, u dont have any proofs.
    Do u really think if i made it myself i rebirth it? i dont think so, i bought it rebirth.
    I think u just jealous, if someone offer u item +9 for items what u have, u will buy it too, like me.
    Thats all from me g1ad, bb.[/b]

+1

They&#39;ve just turned into a babashopping shitty clan because they cant take Felankor or Isiloon anymore (ROFL nice bringing 4 clans to ks us on Isil, is it that hard xD?)

Only reason your agreeing with him lilth is because No.1 you guys were stupid enough to join their alliance and No.2 your just as bad as them because you&#39;ve babashopped all your items.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast