Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

KOxp is back?

This is a discussion on KOxp is back? within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello dear fellows and KO players, something wierd is happening in cz, and now i can see it more often ...
Page: 1

galarpo

Arrow

Hello dear fellows and KO players, something wierd is happening in cz, and now i can see it more often then before, lots of ppl when in red ball just disapear, this a little bit weird and is getting impossible to kill anyone, i'm orc and i'm talking about human side do no if orcs do the same, but is getting really annoying to put a guy in red ball and like nothing he vanish, and i know is not gate, i see many using it. Even is a mage tping ppl is strange how four guys get in red ball and sudently no one near us.

Thank for your attention m8's

Banned

i think mage :P maybe ppl just run too much these days

galarpo

nah is HB full of mages making tp to ppl they have a very good timing to tp ppl when ppl are almost dying, is very wierd, and yes human run like hell :lol: just like me when i see 50 behind me , but the point is they dont run most part of the times they disappear in red ball. just when red ball appears they vanish i see that plenty of times is getting annoying :P

nah is HB full of mages making tp to ppl they have a very good timing to tp ppl when ppl are almost dying, is very wierd, and yes human run like hell :lol: just like me when i see 50 behind me , but the point is they dont run most part of the times they disappear in red ball. just when red ball appears they vanish i see that plenty of times is getting annoying :P[/b]
    h34r: sorry im creator auto tper .... 30% hp trigger auto tper mage stand in base and tp your victims
    i didnt mean for it to get released to turkyie srry men

galarpo

h34r: Your sentence seemed to be ironic. I want to know if any more people is having the same problem orcs or humans?

Havoc2

The only bug/koxp thats back that i've seen is the twither bug that make warrior move as fast as rogue

same in Manes... i am karus and everyday some human disapear when his hp is lower than 30%... i think koxp autotown...

HotAsIce

Silly melees, tp's are for mages!

people are getting better at mage, and people are starting to realize a good mage can save your ass many, many times :P

Banned

its mage... or all the turks would have it not just some..

its NOT mage tp

Validating

"koxp is back"- ever been gone?

galarpo

"koxp is back"- ever been gone?[/b]
    Maybe not but has been more active then now

is cool how all the mages know when their party menbers are in red ball when in town, i believe there is mages making tping to people but be real guys just as soon as the red ball appears they dissapear, i saw that plenty of times. Lets see if any more ppl saw the same thing

tamachan

actually :S its just lag i think... i towned at 60% and i died in town WTF Its possible that they are playing in a lan Computer shop and can see how much dmg u deal to that guy and he will know that OMG IM DIEIINIGGIGG ARHHH so the mage beside him just tps him.. :P

galarpo

actually :S its just lag i think... i towned at 60% and i died in town WTF Its possible that they are playing in a lan Computer shop and can see how much dmg u deal to that guy and he will know that OMG IM DIEIINIGGIGG ARHHH so the mage beside him just tps him.. :P[/b]
    Maybe yes maybe no, lets wait a few more time to see if is really lags?? <_<

hello

Hello dear fellows and KO players, something wierd is happening in cz, and now i can see it more often then before, lots of ppl when in red ball just disapear, this a little bit weird and is getting impossible to kill anyone, i&#39;m orc and i&#39;m talking about human side do no if orcs do the same, but is getting really annoying to put a guy in red ball and like nothing he vanish, and i know is not gate, i see many using it. Even is a mage tping ppl is strange how four guys get in red ball and sudently no one near us.

Thank for your attention m8&#39;s[/b]
    +1

I seen too many ppl towned suddenly when their hp is below 30% too. Initially I thought there "might" be mages who tped them back. Then.......

Once, I was in a Troll Captain full party in eslant with no mage which I am 100% sure. When the party reached the slot, the party leader (also a rogue) started attacking without buff/ac which I feel is a "little" stupid so I guess thats why all stood there and watched.

Not long after he attacked, I saw his red ball came out and he towned. When he towned, his hp is clearly less than 30% and thats when I realized that there is really auto town cheat. He returned to the slot stealthing with the same hp when he towned asking for the priest to heal and +++.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast