Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

KOxp is back?

This is a discussion on KOxp is back? within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I think you may be right, I only saw 2 people in war town on redball, or got tp'd, but ...
Page: 2

HotAsIce

I think you may be right, I only saw 2 people in war town on redball, or got tp'd, but it is immediately when they redball, so it does look fishy, not to mention all the people that are either bugging, or wall hacking up to the orc respawn on the boat wars.

Boyce

Well if the guy is redballing he could cancel his buffs quickly and his hp would be over half probably and he could town,but i dont think turks are that smart.

ArminVanBuuren

Actually, I have noticed this too several times now, even saw it while fighting at the interserver (when not laggin' ¬¬ ) and it's kinda confusing sometimes, because since there's no animation on mages TP over other players you don't know whether if was tped or if there's some kind of "Gate hack" that can be used by melees too.

PS: hey Galarpo, is that Antharas in your sign?

saga

yea i 've noticed this shit yesterday also allot in cz like 5 people fucking dissapeared at redboll oO

A guy in my buddies party PM'd him saying

"ý afk, oto buff heal oke?"

The other day.
    Not to mention, I'm seeing more towners than I've ever seen.
    And most of the time it seems they're below 50% when it takes place.

Oh and also my friend got hit 5 times for 190-210 (arrow shower) while he was in front of human base and I guarantee there was no humans around him.
    I was beside him, along with 20-30 other orcs, there was no way there was an archer in that close.

Sadly; I'd say it's back folks.

galarpo

PS: hey Galarpo, is that Antharas in your sign?[/b]

Yeap bro i've been playing lineage 2 about 5 months lvl 66 Orc Destroyer :P, i love anthtaras incredible boss :P

hello

Well if the guy is redballing he could cancel his buffs quickly and his hp would be over half probably and he could town,but i dont think turks are that smart.[/b]
    The problem is he was stealthing back to the slot with exactly the same hp when he towned, so there is absolutely no reason he could town then. Well, the whole party saw what happened so.....

ArminVanBuuren

Yeap bro i've been playing lineage 2 about 5 months lvl 66 Orc Destroyer :P, i love anthtaras incredible boss :P[/b]
    Off topic: then you are gonna love Valakas and Frintezza :P (I'm lvl 78 Moonlight Sentinel at Bartz if you come by)

Again on topic...yesterday happened also during war and Ardream...has anyone noticed that sometimes the enemy just disappears and then shows himself couple screens away?

ive been seeing this alot lately also...really annoying. right when the redball appears they disappear instantly really pisses me off

Banned

I've noticed this too, I just decided not to say they was cheating and blame it on a mage. It seems it happens way too often though, especially since others are noticing it too.

Well sometimes I town to escape a rape and for some reason get tp'd back. Maybe that has something to do with it?

sub

i think some of its lag, mage in party tp human when humans goes 44444 or calls for help, tp doesn't work straight away, takes a second or so, by that time u could get it. For example in the Lunar War on weekend, i ran into pack of orcs, turned around ran away, typed 444444, got hit by assassins just as i was getting tp'ed. Ending up on boat dead. They prolly would of seen me redball.

But i think there is some smart ppl out there who made a working xtrap bypass or something so can use a third party tool. They just dont share it public. Thats why its not so common to see macroers. But i have seen one afk at sundries in EMC on Dies3 2 nights ok, shooting arrows at the NPC.

BobGreensley

On ronark I wonder the same thing sometimes but I know it is the mages in the chinese party them fuckers are fast tpers. And I swear it is always the chinese :unsure:

HotAsIce

LOL, I saw that party there a couple hours after a restart on girakon, I went and bought one of those cheep bows and lured 2 troll warriors on them and got every single on killed except like 2. There were like 20 of them.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast