• Yes.

16 38.10%
  • No.

16 38.10%
  • Not Sure.

10 23.81%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

KOXP in CZ back? - Diez

This is a discussion on KOXP in CZ back? - Diez within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well something similar happened to me i was like wtf how that rogue hit me 3 times in a matter ...
Page: 2

dr4cone

well something similar happened to me i was like wtf how that rogue hit me 3 times in a matter of 1 second.

ReiRei

nothing you damaged him for like 28...

I was in a party, waiting for the rest of the party to show and was swifting humans in cz.. I look down and I am giving damage to orc.. and was nowhere around them.. I was damaging them and they were damaging me.. they were damaging me for like 280 and I did like 28 damage to them.. now, seriously, I would have done more than 28 just doing z and r...

and I have never had kosp or kohack or any hacks on my pc. I thought it was odd.

i havnt seen and koxp in CZ yet

SomaticSense

This picture dont presents koxp attack arrow shower.
    1. this man attacked you with 4 arrow
    2. i play archer and sometime 1vs1 during tank i use arrow shower. So im koxper??

Propably you tanked with archer and lose 1vs1. So you maked screen and place topic on forum.

sexy Owa

not sure about koxp in cz but i did see about 50 dead people in moradon this morning o.o i thought they fixed that also

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12