Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

KOXP/Goldfarmer powered by Players....

This is a discussion on KOXP/Goldfarmer powered by Players.... within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i want to talk about a problem which is selfmade from our lovely ko community. its well known that alot ...
Page: 1

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

i want to talk about a problem which is selfmade from our lovely ko community. its well known that alot players like to complain about cheater but keep buying coins from well known goldfarmer sites. just to show you guys what u did. this is a lil list of carnac west orc cheaters only.

welcome lvl 80 cheater:
    http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...&name=Verin

0xy 78
    KQndsah 76
    Lnaiqnga 76
    OUGIYG4554HK 76
    QOUWsuow 76
    QWnjdhal 76
    Spndiaqplb 76
    ajkjsagegg 76
    lailai 76
    sdkjgka 76
    sergwswa 75
    aldkaaaa 74
    dadaawfffff 74
    er4444s 74
    haijun1 74
    hvvhjhjjjjj 74
    jiajiaxue 74
    kihuihnhuuuu 74
    kjkh55 74
    uchiharay 74
    uhiyughjhgttttt 74
    wwewetss 74
    zuotianhao 74
    USitDwnWhnUPee 73
    cgfdsgfdg66 73
    fdgdfgoooooo 73
    tianshi1314 73
    CaiH 72
    FengYU 72
    yrgh 72

and some clans:
    http://www.kingofknight.com/claninfo.php?i...ver=Carnac-West

so u still like to buy money from gold farmers and complain about cheaters? we will see this chars with changed name soon and players will complain if they getting banned with their fresh bought lvl 70+ char.....

i am soooooooo pissed right now....

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Welcome

People still play ko? xD

People still play ko? xD[/b]
    unfortunately yes... h34r:

Banned

Not surprising to see. Considering I reported cheaters to Enceno and he came and "banned" them on the spot, only to see them back at the same stop farming less then 1 day later.

I KOK them at the time and they were level 67, i'd guess they're mid 70's by now.

today a koxper just sat there and continued to farm...i spiked it for 2400 and thrusted for 1700. it healed right back up wit a 1980animation but no priest around....it didn't even bother town or attack me. just continued to farm......koxpers getting good?

People still play ko? xD[/b]
    Is the third time u make this post lol :P .. I hate those company's and i never bought anything from em..That's what we all have to do!

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

i think 80% of this community use/used these goldfarmer sites.

btw im not one of them, its very sad in my opinion

hey this is a general problem and not just about cheaters. please move this back to general chat :/

Willows

i think 80% of this community use/used these goldfarmer sites.

btw im not one of them, its very sad in my opinion[/b]
    Economy would be right fucked without people koxping and coin farming, and I'm surprised noone realises this.

If you start thinking about how much actual coin you generate from in-game, you'll pretty quickly realise that you spend a hell of a lot more on pots and scrolls and buying things from NPCs than you do actually generate from selling things to NPCs and coin drops, especially if you PK a lot.

Without these koxpers/macro farmers spending like 24/7 generating coin for the economy, the economy would spiral down until you have the choice between buying a ROM or 1,000 soul pots, and having extra noah powerup items being actually worth getting.

KO is inherently broken when it comes to high levels and the economy. Every 5 casts of howling sword or hell blade costs a soul pot (16k, I think?), every time a priest casts full party heal, it costs 16k, and if you've got a full party of 6 warriors, a rogue and a priest exping on something (dark stones, for example) each warrior is gonna HB or HS the thing 5-6 times costing almost 100k when the mob only drops 10k. This is not to mention repairs and hp pots, which are added expenses though less noteworthy.

There's little that I know of in this game that actually generates much actual coin. Some weapon drops NPC for significant amounts (150k or more, often) and there's the stackable drops from glyptodonts, but I'd say for the most part without koxpers and coin farmers the economy would descend to a point where you'd have to farm actual coins from something in order to earn enough pots to do anything worthwhile.

Forgive me if my numbers are wrong and things have been significantly changed (I just came back to the game after a buncha months away) and by NO MEANS do I think koxpers should be commended for what they're doing. I still think the fuckers should be banned, but until K2 actually fixes the core issue, koxpers and goldbar farmers are a necessary evil... unless you like the idea of having to use 960 mp pots because souls are too expensive.

simple182

really though, gold farmers do help the KO economy by alot. And they are not causing ANY problems.. They are just there to gather money. They are not there gathering money and play the freaking game to pwn everyone else. They just gather money, and they do not even take up the spots where people really exp. If they macro Booros,paramuns or something like that, then thats a problem.

I really hate koxp, everyone does. But not the gold farmers, the real problems is the turks that koxp at every exp spot to get better in the game.

denon33

Aigh, agree....thats what I have been saying all along....Problem is that the people who bought the original gold maybe 4 to 5 months ago all got +2 / +3 accessories. And uber weapons. And now the same people are farming bosses and keeping everything for themselves. Like I've stated before I'm not saying all are cheats, but there appear to be very few people who haven't bought gold from unofficial sources, and that is tantamount to cheating in all legit players eyes.

Since all the new hacks have come out it seems like everyone is using them just to "keep up", in PK. So the very people who purport to love this game and made their hacks available to either buy or for free are gonna see it go to the wall outta their own greed. Quite ironic really.

And I know I'm going on but it was hilarious in the bowl today on CW2... I'm not gonna name clans, coz you'll just flame me, but 1 orc clan came on and within seconds dc'd all the humans in the bowl. I relogged my orc then watched the same human clan on CW1 dc all the orcs on CW1. And it wasn't like these guys 5hit themselves and thought we better get outta here incase we get raided. Both clans are equally as good and somedays one wins other days the other wins.

This is what I mean by spotting patterns. Its going on, dont cross your legs and squash your balls and hope it aint happening. Open your eyes because its going on for sure.

yeah they may do that but its not about the money its about them selling lvl 80 chars thats the problem, thats why im pissed.

i been lvlon my ass of for about 30 days now im finally 73 5% and now i hear that koxpers selling lvl 80 accounts for $20 USD

where can i buy lvl 80 for $20 omg

well i dont believe they will sell it for 20usd since they paid allready more for 1 month prem but this is nothin we can ignore^^

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast