Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

KOXP/Goldfarmer powered by Players....

This is a discussion on KOXP/Goldfarmer powered by Players.... within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The gold farmers we need. The group of koxpers farming DMs, we don't....
Page: 2

nutsackatak1

The gold farmers we need. The group of koxpers farming DMs, we don't.

When K2 actually patched all the macro programs people cried and cried and cried how hard everything was to get and how impossible it was to get gold (FD Expansion). In fact gold bars were upwards of 20bucks each. There is a huge demand for gold because there is a huge demand by players. In Turkey Cafe's supply gold to their players along with items, etc. I remember when a certain player left Oly. He enjoyed trading in morodon, boss hunting and collecting leet items more then he enjoyed the game (he actually hated PK). When he left the game he had over 800 gb (over). He sold almost the entire lump sum to a Turk Cafe owner who in turn sold them for double to local players. That cafe owner holds down the castle on Oly and has for almost 3 years straight, solely to get the gold to resell.

Why am I telling you this story? Because the majority of gold farmers are dirt poor and live in countries where they have a hard time making any money just to feed themselves. I visited different parts of Asia on several different occasions. I can tell you first hand that the majority of people are living in sub par living standards with close to zero opportunities. The average person outside a big city makes around 7 usd a week and 95% of them are farmers who don't make enough to feed themselves.

This is the truth, this is life. They have a chance to make real money playing games we enjoy as past times. If you asked me if I wanted to till soil all day for a clump of rice or log into a game like KO, WOW, or ALL of the other MMO's out there, I can tell you which one I would choose and I would also tell you where you could stick it if you didn't like me.

These guys are not trying to scam you. In general they just want to make some money to feed themselves. I am not saying you need to agree with them or anything but it's up to K2 and MGames to stop them, not the people who want gold to play the game.

i actually support them and i bought over +100gbs off them in my ko history..
    >< who cares if they get 80 and NCS and Sell it and someone buys it Hey chars get cheaper!
    And they really raise the income ingame... they keep suppling gold to the market
    I dont see any harm and I wudnt report them Coz they feed their family&#39;s with those GB they farm.. so yeah
    just let it be

nutsackatak1

When K2 actually patched all the macro programs people cried and cried and cried how hard everything was to get and how impossible it was to get gold (FD Expansion). In fact gold bars were upwards of 20bucks each. There is a huge demand for gold because there is a huge demand by players. In Turkey Cafe&#39;s supply gold to their players along with items, etc. I remember when a certain player left Oly. He enjoyed trading in morodon, boss hunting and collecting leet items more then he enjoyed the game (he actually hated PK). When he left the game he had over 800 gb (over). He sold almost the entire lump sum to a Turk Cafe owner who in turn sold them for double to local players. That cafe owner holds down the castle on Oly and has for almost 3 years straight, solely to get the gold to resell.

Why am I telling you this story? Because the majority of gold farmers are dirt poor and live in countries where they have a hard time making any money just to feed themselves. I visited different parts of Asia on several different occasions. I can tell you first hand that the majority of people are living in sub par living standards with close to zero opportunities. The average person outside a big city makes around 7 usd a week and 95% of them are farmers who don&#39;t make enough to feed themselves.

This is the truth, this is life. They have a chance to make real money playing games we enjoy as past times. If you asked me if I wanted to till soil all day for a clump of rice or log into a game like KO, WOW, or ALL of the other MMO&#39;s out there, I can tell you which one I would choose and I would also tell you where you could stick it if you didn&#39;t like me.

These guys are not trying to scam you. In general they just want to make some money to feed themselves. I am not saying you need to agree with them or anything but it&#39;s up to K2 and MGames to stop them, not the people who want gold to play the game.[/b]
    I agree with you 100% here. Check out the videos about the farmers I posted in media section.

i actually support them and i bought over +100gbs off them in my ko history..
    >< who cares if they get 80 and NCS and Sell it and someone buys it Hey chars get cheaper!
    And they really raise the income ingame... they keep suppling gold to the market
    I dont see any harm and I wudnt report them Coz they feed their family&#39;s with those GB they farm.. so yeah
    just let it be[/b]

The thing that pisses me off is they kill Ultima, Felenkor and Isi...that shit is the real problem.

515saint

Wink

really though, gold farmers do help the KO economy by alot. And they are not causing ANY problems.. They are just there to gather money. They are not there gathering money and play the freaking game to pwn everyone else. They just gather money, and they do not even take up the spots where people really exp. If they macro Booros,paramuns or something like that, then thats a problem.

I really hate koxp, everyone does. But not the gold farmers, the real problems is the turks that koxp at every exp spot to get better in the game.[/b]

PLUS FUKEN ONE !

Well if they dont kill Isi And Fela its fine!
    But they do it!!

I have talked with that Verin recently and he admitted in pm using koxp to get his lvl. K2 sux as always. :lol:

where can i buy lvl 80 for $20 omg[/b]
    by $20 we mean the fact that the market will be flooded by high level account for cheap

koxpers know they wont get market values for level 80 accounts (unless the buyers are retards), so they will sell the account for alot cheaper then usual.

bottom line is that we are funding koxpers by buying gb&#39;s from them

i am not an exception to this..

WE (as a community of legitimate players) need to try and cut off koxpers supply by not buying SO SO SO many gb&#39;s from them..

thats just my 2 cents..

whats the difference between buying items/chars off other players as opposed to buying of gold farming websites........

you say gold farmers koxped? welll... the so other players you bought your items off of could also have exploited bugs, scammed other ppl, hacked ppl, duped..... who knows Oo&#39;

whats the difference between buying items/chars off other players as opposed to buying of gold farming websites........
    you say gold farmers koxped? welll... the so other players you bought your items off of could also have exploited bugs, scammed other ppl, hacked ppl, duped..... who knows Oo&#39;[/b]

It&#39;s not black and white and it&#39;s not as easy as that and you know it. When Oly came out there were several major bugs that ruined the server right off the bat. Guys like Opps, Flying_0rc, Tetragon, NoName, certain clans everyone remembers etc. bugged the hell out letters, anvil, etc. There were +21 reb shards, Iron Bows, Avedon, +9 Chitin Shield, etc made and no one had even reached 72 yet. Just recently several of those accounts were unbanned (not because they were dupers but macroers as well) and those items are now available in our markets again.

The problem is that if you want to gear your character to compete with everyone else, you need the best items. It doesn&#39;t matter who you are, you want the best items. If you say otherwise, you are a liar or you just don&#39;t really play KO. If it&#39;s in game, people want it, it doesn&#39;t mean the guy who has it bugged it himself, but it also doesn&#39;t mean that people should desire to obtain those items either.

well in cwest where gb price is highest they aren&#39;t only killing isi/fella. They go to ed with their lvl 7x koxped chars (geared hxb +7 or in best way bugged rental items) and now they started to camp esl bosses too..

Try to compete with them when they have one noob char in every respawn point.

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

Chinese Offers :

Powerleveling what level u want and Power Np transferring

ALL POSSIBLE !

K2 tolerate this because when anybody buy this characters they buy it to play

Play = premium pruchase premium purchase = Money to K2

results:

Chinese Happy

Buyer Happy

K2 Happy

ClanoftheBrokenBow

really though, gold farmers do help the KO economy by alot. And they are not causing ANY problems.. They are just there to gather money. They are not there gathering money and play the freaking game to pwn everyone else. They just gather money, and they do not even take up the spots where people really exp. If they macro Booros,paramuns or something like that, then thats a problem.

I really hate koxp, everyone does. But not the gold farmers, the real problems is the turks that koxp at every exp spot to get better in the game.[/b]
    totally disagree - there are many spots they are at where legit players could be farming. I wish I could kill cardinals and make a few easy million every day, I could be adding legit coin into the game. The gb farmers do not allow me too. I have seen them and hob goblins and golems and all over the map.

I could say well "maybe they don&#39;t interefere with level 75+ who level at harder locations" but guess what. Players 75+ love to kill isiloon and felkanor, but GB interfere there too. I can not think of any level that is not effected by gb farmers. Additionaly they can sell their high level characters for more money. But i know people on this site love buying characters they didnt earn or level and love buying items they didnt earn in game, so i do not think there is any point in commenting. you love gb farmers, but I do not. I am okay with being the minority.

Svooni

Well if they dont kill Isi And Fela its fine!
    But they do it!![/b]
    havent seen them for a long time there. maybe bcz all highlevel cheaters banned. gms are quite active at the near past. hopefully they keep doing it

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast