Need help, got scamed

This is a discussion on Need help, got scamed within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok so here's the story. I was playing on Ares1 and was at Anvil upgrading some stuff when dude called ...
Page: 1

ProBleja

Ok so here's the story. I was playing on Ares1 and was at Anvil upgrading some stuff when dude called "CheriBoy" pmed me saying he's selling Tota Club+7, I made him an offer and he said yes so we went to TRADE and I thought all got well but then I looked at my inv and saw I got some crapy weapon istead of Tota+7, I think he used some trade bug or whateva so my question is this, can I get a rollback and who do I need to contac for a rollback, lets say to today at noone. This happend like an hour ago, so any time today before that would be fine. Btw anyone know any GM on Ares? Pm me if someone knows a GM on Ares, I want to get this cheater baned, people like him are ruining this game.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

and why u didnt double checked the item when u were on the trade window?? o.O

ProBleja

I did, thats why I wrote that its some trade bug or something

U probably didnt double check the item properly or something...this kind of scamms are realy old...and i think there is no trade bug like that...at least i hope...and u wont get a rollback for that
    pozdrav

Cadence96

Probably you checked the item on the "first" trade but he "mistakenly" cancelled it and then changed it for that crap item.

ProBleja

kk nvm for roll back, I dont want one I got good drops today, I'll do just fine. But the thing I would like to do is to get this dude baned, what r the chances that the GM will ban him after I explain what happend?

KO4fun

kk nvm for roll back, I dont want one I got good drops today, I'll do just fine. But the thing I would like to do is to get this dude baned, what r the chances that the GM will ban him after I explain what happend?[/b]
    slim to none :huh:

PromKillah

I was doing that scam back in diablo2

Wake up faggot

ProBleja

I was doing that scam back in diablo2

Wake up faggot[/b]

well FU kid, lame kids like yourself ruining this game. I wish I could meet u in real life... After little "chat" shit like this will never come to ur mind again

Beast&Harlot

Naw guy's ive had that happen also, i was trading for a scorp sheild, and when the trade got put up it showed a scorp sheild, i even checked just to make sure, and then after we both hit ok on the trade, i got a stupid ass small sheild

patorox

never trust ppl if they say s.a.