Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

koxp party on west 2? "cz"

This is a discussion on koxp party on west 2? "cz" within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lmao .. i dont care but bloodline isnt koxp .. also legend isnt in it & kamziake or w/e in ...
Page: 3

rofllmao

lmao .. i dont care but bloodline isnt koxp .. also legend isnt in it & kamziake or w/e in MS

and if u guys can check good .. last pot legend used he got the hp late .. so soul ur lagging bb if ur not then dont say bloodline koxper die turk

killerputas

its pretty obvious he is hacking there is a priest in girakon who runs healing too. he also can attack from far away, uses wallhackso i dont think its a bug...

Soulshot = GG thx for bringing shit to the community dude. Nd yea.... jesus shit.... 2160 Hp in 3 seconds? Wish i had that potting capabilities. Kids need to get off Cwest nothing but scrubs.

NICKS of this losers:

xlegendz
    kamikaze
    Dvotedsin18c
    derbomber

CLAN: bloodline

Kind of KOXP: heal, malice and ataking while running and spam of skills with distance... also they&#39;re low lvls >.<!

too sad see that on c-west..

I gonna send a ticket rite know and I&#39;ll upload what I frapped on youtube.[/b]
    :blink:

I wouldn&#39;t care about the fast potting (is it really "potting"??), the fact that you can see the 960 priest healing animation on any other class than priest is a 100% conclusive evidence that it&#39;s koxp.

Banned

i saw another guy do just like that in cz, he attacked atross and started to run whitout moving his legs then died haha

If he could soulpot at that speed he could get around 3k hp every 3 seconds with a good minor ...

rofllmao

i saw another guy do just like that in cz, he attacked atross and started to run whitout moving his legs then died haha [/b]
    O_o How come ? Ghost maybe ?:P

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123