KOXP USERS

This is a discussion on KOXP USERS within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I hope that some gm is reading this. I get sick of all those losers using koxp. When you adress ...
Page: 1

mars45

Smile

I hope that some gm is reading this.
    I get sick of all those losers using koxp.
    When you adress them they say f... you and they do not care.
    They even report you as a koxp user.
    For me , i never used koxp.
    But once again i am a suspect.
    For me, as a gold member, I DO NOT LIKE THAT.
    Therefore i am considering to stop playing.
    For me that means 18 months down the drain and a lot of money.
    I sincerely hope something is done :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

StaticBlaze

I hope that some gm is reading this.
    I get sick of all those losers using koxp.
    When you adress them they say f... you and they do not care.
    They even report you as a koxp user.
    For me , i never used koxp.
    But once again i am a suspect.
    For me, as a gold member, I DO NOT LIKE THAT.
    Therefore i am considering to stop playing.
    For me that means 18 months down the drain and a lot of money.
    I sincerely hope something is done :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:[/b]
    Keep dreaming

Strider

get fraps of it send to KO via there website. Pritty sure you can do it that way. notsure if they do anything about it thow maybe its there so it looks like their trying to do something

i havnt seen any koxp in CZ resently and gl getting help m8 >.<

minhking

Well for those who dont know yet, reporting cheaters form on KO website works. You need to take a shot of the damn KOXPER by hitting the *-* (minus) key on the numpad side of your keyboard. The shot will be saved in your KO directory. So take as many shot as possible that you can clearly see the Koxper shooting while running, shooting arrows shower consistenly, or shooting with daggers on hands or while sitting. Then you go open those pictures saved in Ko directory and choose the clear and net shot to send to KO using the report cheater form on the left of your menu, once you log in your ko account on the website.

And let me tell you it works. I dont see all those that i reported anymore. There were many that were in the koxp&#39;s party or clan pmed me and cuss at me. They said i made their friends or clanmates banned and they will report me as koxper, LMAO. Reporting koxpers takes time but it works, they will get banned and all theirs xp will get vanished even if they are at 60+. Its not true when some KOXPER trying to tell you they are premium and KO will never ban them. I make many rogues with shells banned. TRy it and you will see the result.