Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

OhYesHitMeHarder is a scammer ... !! !! !! !!

This is a discussion on OhYesHitMeHarder is a scammer ... !! !! !! !! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; OhYesHitMeHarder is a scammer on diez server ... He gave me pw and id to acc i logged in to ...
Page: 1

prist_pl2

Default OhYesHitMeHarder is a scammer ... !! !! !! !!

OhYesHitMeHarder is a scammer on diez server ... He gave me pw and id to acc i logged in to check all ... All was fine ... I gave him ep for acc ... And log off ... Next day when i was trying to log in its says " invalid password " and now he is saying he dont change pw ... He dont answer on pm's in game ... DON'T TRADE WITH HIM IF U DONT WANNA BE SCAMMED !! !! !! !!

5DollahSuckySucky

did u change e-mail first b4 password?

Name on forum ?

OhYesHitMeHarder

omfg dude, im not gonna worry anymore u naab, i didnt do anything... i even tried helping u out with the acc :s

OhYesHitMeHarder

i already said i didnt do anything and have enough ppl who can vouch for my legitness and my non-scamming rep, i play this game now for over a year and i wont risk it

u sir are not blocked and removed from my msn... naab, and to think i even tried helping u recovering the account... i say to you: FUCKYOU

HsK

Miss_vegetable is a good guy

GangS

i dont think ohyeshitmeharder will do that hes a nice guy

OhYesHitMeHarder

yes, i am

im VL44ND3R3N btw

prist_pl2

I didnt change enything ... Than i said to ohyeshitmeharder to check email ... and he said he dont have any email about pw changing ... And only he have info about acc ... Something is wrong than ...

OhYesHitMeHarder

Originally posted by prist_pl2
    I didnt change enything ... Than i said to ohyeshitmeharder to check email ... and he said he dont have any email about pw changing ... And only he have info about acc ... Something is wrong than ...
    dude pls get over it u got hacked.. i did NOTHING with the account ffs

prist_pl2

really strange one day after u sold me acc i got chacked yes ?? Scammer gay ...

U scammed my signature :angry:

prist_pl2

lol

OhYesHitMeHarder

im just happy it wasnt me, and first i found it bad for u too, but now i think its good, ur not a good person :s

prist_pl2

Dumbass u changed email and pw u fucking gay U are just scammer and noone more ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast