Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

kr4tos shove your speedhack up your ass - Olimpia

This is a discussion on kr4tos shove your speedhack up your ass - Olimpia within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this fucker has a speedhack thats like 5x faster than lightfeet. i hope your turkish internet cafe burns down with ...
Page: 1

JMann

Default kr4tos shove your speedhack up your ass - Olimpia

this fucker has a speedhack thats like 5x faster than lightfeet. i hope your turkish internet cafe burns down with you inside of it.

tolgahan

Default Re: kr4tos shove your speedhack up your ass - Olimpia

Originally posted by JMann
    this fucker has a speedhack thats like 5x faster than lightfeet. i hope your turkish internet cafe burns down with you inside of it.
    How can u be sure that he is a Turk?
    How can u be sure that he plays in a intenet cafe?
    i am a cafe owner too. :angry: . You can be mad but if u can control urself even u r mad ppl respect u or they will just say (like me) : fuck urself okı?

JMann

ummm. do I give a fuck that some turk is telling me to go fuck myself? do i ever get mad when they always say fuck your mother? no... so stfu. your turkish comments dont phase me.

LifeStyle

Originally posted by tolgahan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tolgahan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-JMann
    How can u be sure that he is a Turk?
    How can u be sure that he plays in a intenet cafe?
    i am a cafe owner too. :angry: . You can be mad but if u can control urself even u r mad ppl respect u or they will just say (like me) : fuck urself okı?[/b]

:wub: :wub: :wub: :lol:

ummm. do I give a fuck that some turk is telling me to go fuck myself? do i ever get mad when they always say fuck your mother? no... so stfu. your turkish comments dont phase me.

so, do you think your idiotic comments "phase him"?

Seriosuly, stop being fucking so narrow minded. Oh he cheats. HE MUST BE A TURK!

there are nice turks in this game, unfortunatly there's also alot of 10 year olds who are the opposite.

Get used to it

Banned

Originally posted by Ethernal+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ethernal)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-JMann

Seriosuly, stop being fucking so narrow minded. Oh he cheats. HE MUST BE A TURK!

there are nice turks in this game, unfortunatly there's also alot of 10 year olds who are the opposite.

Get used to it[/b]
    Wow stop defending turks, they ruined the game, there is like, 1 good turk for every 99 of the little annoying children.

Originally posted by Shard+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shard)</div>
    Originally posted by Ethernal@
    <!--QuoteBegin-JMann

Get used to it
    Wow stop defending turks, they ruined the game, there is like, 1 good turk for every 99 of the little annoying children.[/b]

you think its just turks that koxpdupe "ruined" the game?

tolgahan

Originally posted by Ethernal+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ethernal)</div>
    Originally posted by Shard+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shard)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ethernal
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-JMann

Get used to it
    Wow stop defending turks, they ruined the game, there is like, 1 good turk for every 99 of the little annoying children.[/b]

you think its just turks that koxpdupe "ruined" the game?[/b][/quote]
    they know but its easier to talk about turks.Coz they dont have to prove anything.Ppl offen believe them.
    YES .we allways say cheaters are %70-80 turks.Turks are the %70-60 of the game.Its normal to see cheater turks around.

Yaa Your comments made a good person ty.Lots of ppl here , trusts me more than u you
    u go on "fuck urself", u need a life

JMann

blah blah blah! sick of these turks trying to defend their people. i have no respect for turks except for a few which i can count with the fingers of my hand. its about time KO mad TRKO so you can all go fuck your own servers up and leave us alone. oh yea...one more thing ive been wondering since i started playing this game. why the hell are there so many turks playing this game?

jimfujitsu

blah blah blah! sick of these turks trying to defend their people. i have no respect for turks except for a few which i can count with the fingers of my hand. its about time KO mad TRKO so you can all go fuck your own servers up and leave us alone. oh yea...one more thing ive been wondering since i started playing this game. why the hell are there so many turks playing this game?
    Cause it's free.

-Jared-

Default there is a reason for this

I have been playing KO for awhile and i always saw this a a speed hack, but recently i purchased Geforce 7800 Gt card. Once i got home i wasnt really buyign it for KO but i still play so i have no choice to use it, one night got bored and overclocked it now after about an hour to 2 hours of playing ko continuosly u see a huge increase in KO game speed for instance when i playing my preist i could run faster than lgiht feet by atleast 2 times and also could heal abotu 3 triple the speed... Im not sure y but this card seems to speed the game up to much some how also speeds the gaem up client side cool downs ect. I dont think he is cheating i just think that he is using this so his advantege beacsue i spoke with him and he isnt playing fomr a cafe he playign fomr a home pc, i already told him that u can get banned for this he doesnt seem to care so no reason to make such a big deal just beacsue he runs faster doesnt mean u cant still rape a noob... he atks the same speed and if u get him running the feature on the 7800 will start going agaist him if he pots to much his pots wills top working all together tested it on him in the arena

If any1 else has also been having this problem with a GeForce 7800 pm me i can tell u how to fix the problem beacsue u dont wanna get banned for speed hacking........................................... ................................................ SO PM ME!!

jimfujitsu

To jared..this speed effect only occurs on your screen not on others.It may look like your speeding in your game but for the rest u are acting normal.

redfieldTnT

JMANN mushroomhead fan i see

MRH FTW

::Time2Burn::

Im sure you will beg me for troll party at cz again.

Ch1maera.

-Jared-

Originally posted by jimfujitsu
    To jared..this speed effect only occurs on your screen not on others.It may look like your speeding in your game but for the rest u are acting normal.
    it is client side man i have tested it ask garung or Icb4uc , ressdrag0nz any1 they kno how it works

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast