Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

kr4tos shove your speedhack up your ass - Olimpia

This is a discussion on kr4tos shove your speedhack up your ass - Olimpia within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Mushroomhead FTW nigga! and ch1mera, i told you I have respect for some turks and ur one of them cuz ...
Page: 2

JMann

Mushroomhead FTW nigga!

and ch1mera, i told you I have respect for some turks and ur one of them cuz you've never given me any problems. but like I said, most turks are sons of bitches. anyways, dont wanna give me party me anymore thats fine, I wont cry over it, theres still o1 or o2 to switch to.

jimfujitsu

Originally posted by Jared-+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(-Jared-)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-jimfujitsu
    To jared..this speed effect only occurs on your screen not on others.It may look like your speeding in your game but for the rest u are acting normal.
    it is client side man i have tested it ask garung or Icb4uc , ressdrag0nz any1 they kno how it works[/b]
    Uh i had this problem with dual core but only on my side.Pardonais mois then.Try and deactivate some of the features ure card suports , some of them may not be understood by game engine ..just an idea ..dunno.

tolgahan

Originally posted by JMann
    blah blah blah! sick of these turks trying to defend their people. i have no respect for turks except for a few which i can count with the fingers of my hand. its about time KO mad TRKO so you can all go fuck your own servers up and leave us alone. oh yea...one more thing ive been wondering since i started playing this game. why the hell are there so many turks playing this game?
    Ya we all have respect for you.dont worry
    As we allways say we dont defend cheaters.We allways said " we dont like ppl who cheat even turks"
    n You dont have enough fingers to show good ones.
    You guys all stupid that u cant understand something.Its just named usko but its an international game.
    thats just a game.In real life lots of them are better ppl than u.
    if there a shit here thats u!.
    i didnt know that there can be as idiot guys as you on this world.But i know now yes there are.
    even 1% of ur brain can solve that these guys are cheating n thats just a game.real life is different.But u need a brain too.
    Have u ever seen that i have defended a cheater person even a Turk?
    You made a GENERALIZATION that can have me too.I am a cafe owner too.But i am not a noob person like u.

I want to say that too. Except turks, 25% of other players are cheating too but They are ll two-faced ppl.They cant accept that they are cheating. n same ppl coming here , posting these " cheater Turks. they are all cheater.They did that this these those......."
    I can count them in this forums.I am sure what they are.But i never talked about all their ppl coz of respect that i have for my friends who are from the same country
    now is it more clear to see what is what?

::Time2Burn::

Originally posted by JMann
    Mushroomhead FTW nigga!

and ch1mera, i told you I have respect for some turks and ur one of them cuz you've never given me any problems. but like I said, most turks are sons of bitches. anyways, dont wanna give me party me anymore thats fine, I wont cry over it, theres still o1 or o2 to switch to.
    So Think twice befor you write and dont burn the whole TURKS for one kid.
    I love you too

redbluegreen44

kr4tos is not turk

SiegeR

ITS NOT POSIBLE A GAME CARD CAN MAKE CHANGES ON GAME.
    oh yeah
    Do that in NFSU and go with 500 km/h ?

shion

fucking Speed Hack .." Kr4tos "

SiegeR

i just see you your friend and kr4tos whats that suppose to mean?

priest_

Originally posted by Shard+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shard)</div>
    Originally posted by Ethernal@
    <!--QuoteBegin-JMann

ummm. do I give a fuck that some turk is telling me to go fuck myself? do i ever get mad when they always say fuck your mother? no... so stfu. your turkish comments dont phase me.

so, do you think your idiotic comments "phase him"?

Seriosuly, stop being fucking so narrow minded. Oh he cheats. HE MUST BE A TURK!

there are nice turks in this game, unfortunatly there's also alot of 10 year olds who are the opposite.

Get used to it
    Wow stop defending turks, they ruined the game, there is like, 1 good turk for every 99 of the little annoying children.[/b]
    and they can't spell olympia

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12