Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

kratos = Scammer!!!

This is a discussion on kratos = Scammer!!! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; uhmm i share DrSteez with kratos on kronos.. been sharing since the beginning i just logged and there are no ...
Page: 2

[Tyrone]

uhmm i share DrSteez with kratos on kronos.. been sharing since the beginning

i just logged and there are no scrolls, and nothing else from the PUS.

do you have ANY proof that kratos did it or are you just assuming he did?

[Tyrone]

posted at the same time lol

funontherun101

LOL kratos that stupid noob is just crying and trying to ruin your name

oh btw,

IM GONNA GO JACK 1600 KSC THEN MAGICALLY TRANSFER THE SCROLLS BEFORE 48 HOURS?

LOLOLOL dumass noob

-Potsnifff

<3 Kratos

Quote Originally Posted by funontherun101 View Post
    LOL kratos that stupid noob is just crying and trying to ruin your name

oh btw,

IM GONNA GO JACK 1600 KSC THEN MAGICALLY TRANSFER THE SCROLLS BEFORE 48 HOURS?

LOLOLOL dumass noob

-Potsnifff

<3 Kratos
    +1 LOL
    /pwned.

kratos

no response from the big guY? eh..thought so

PNW 360 Hardcore, WA Senior Member Austin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kratos View Post
    no response from the big guY? eh..thought so
    <3 ya kratos, we gotcha back m8

@Everyone No Proof No Point, now fuck off!

Banned Senior Member

showing inn hostess ss, doesnt change anything. u take it one by one so u transfer them to other page or u might put them in other char. who knows

kratos

LOL are you seroius?!!?! why would i do that xDDDDDD i can't fraps..so i have no idea how to show u that.. but to me it just sounds like u are lost and dunno who scammed you and to think of the first name which was me, and now u are mad cause i proved your dumbass wrong so now u have nothing...excpet excuses you pull out of your ass

mhm must resist playing detective urgggggg this is so hard

Cooba

and cooba go fuckyourself dumb 4 year old

yea go fuck yourself aswell

Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by funontherun101 View Post
    LOL

same fag, kinda funny to see your reply to your own post tho imo

Banned Senior Member

Sorry that i didn't want to xp your mage because i was under the impression taht i as going to pk your sin and you wouldn't let me, which is totaly fine, so if u remember, i did tell you to tell me when ur done merching ur shit...cause homie,
    u saying u didnt wanna play with my mage? i asked u is mage ok for u u said yes its sexy and nice char.

anyway, i wouldn't xpxp your mage if i can't even xpxp my own mage...so sorry that you got fucked over and you think of the first person in your head and u blame them, fucking benchot

u saying u dont wanna exp my mage in forum , but check out , wat u told me on msn ,,

and why would it be me? judging on how fast you gave me the info and you already told em that u got scammed before a few times, why would it be me lOL?
    im saying that cuz ur the only one knows my bloody pw , u had my pw like 1 week and it happaned in that time period.

i dont wanna show anymore proof. cuz im sick of it ,it is a warning topic , im doing a favor here, i dont really care anyone give their char to him or not , i just show , sumtimes vouching for sumone, doesnt mean they are %100 trustable , it just reduce the risk of scamming but doesnt solve it ,

kratos

Quote Originally Posted by loveya View Post
    same fag, kinda funny to see your reply to your own post tho imo
    ACTUALLY fun is potsnifff

the other one is bankin...so your kinda stupid to post something false imo

lol never said i wouldn't exp your mage i pm'd u on teh game before i went to school telling you that yo hit me up when ur merchanting is done..lol

edit2: lol and yea i said that..ur staffw as dam sexy lol not gunna lie
    and i had ur pass for 1 week and logged 1 time dude.. like comon why the hell woud i take ur kc? lol just sounds kinda dumb to me

however, i still was underthe impression i was going to pk..cause that's what u asked for.. and i felt like being nice and said ya sure i'll help you level i guess, but whatever dogg
    Last edited by kratos; 11-14-2009 at 07:11 PM.

Banned Senior Member

ACTUALLY fun is potsnifff

tand i felt like being nice and said ya sure i'll help you level i guess, but whatever dogg
    u said that u wll exp the mage as hard as possible, this sentence is so far away from i wll try to exp. i wll help. , this sentence doesnt give me any feeling that u felt like u being nice, it gives me that u really liked the char and wanna spend time on it ,

anyway as i said , im sick of it , good like bro, hope u dont do same thing for sumone else

kratos

dude i said i'd try even look at ur own post thing, i said it'd try only cause i felt like bei nice..if i wasn't..then i woldn't even logg ur char till u were done ur merchanting.. i just think its BS that u blame me for ur loss of KC.. cause i obviously did not do it.. cause lol why would i do that? xD

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast