Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Kser 0bscurity&zoGi

This is a discussion on Kser 0bscurity&zoGi within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nvm, incident cleared...
Page: 2

Br4nd1n

nvm, incident cleared

liquidkk

>_<

liquidkk

Originally posted by Br4nd1n
    All i know for sure is that Z0gi is a piece of shit, luring golems on ppl when they are afk to get them killed.
    wtf u want?

Br4nd1n

Isn't it fucking obvious what i want? I wan't ppl to know that..

liquidkk

so ur a kser kosper hacker scammer ok?

Speed of Dark

proofs?

Br4nd1n

If you weren't such a retard you would be able to read i'm MrPayne & i've known both you and dorpwn since symbolic where i exped with you guys. but yeah, if you are using those programs i guess i have been in such parties, otherwise i'm neither of those things! Because of the fact i've known you since back then, i couldn't fucking believe my eyes when i was on the phone and afk in eslant, when i saw Z0gi lure a golem on me. I would be one hell of a koxper if i could arrowshower hack with my fucking daggers!!!

Br4nd1n

Originally posted by Speed of Dark
    proofs?
    I don't give a shit what ppl think, since i was the one getting lured at i was just saying it. Just get a little pissed when ppl you thought were friends doing that shit to you..

liquidkk

why do u think ill lure on u? i have no prob with u
    the only thing i can think about is maybe i was scouting and golem was chasing me ....

Br4nd1n

Originally posted by liquidkk
    why do u think ill lure on u? i have no prob with u *
    the only thing i can think about is maybe i was scouting and golem was chasing me ....
    KK, that excuse i will buy, since i have no problem with you either. I was there for scouting aswell when the phone rang. I'll edit my fisrt post /case closed

liquidkk

btw what was ur name at symbolic cause i remember brandin but what was the in game name (cant remember)

Br4nd1n

Originally posted by liquidkk
    btw what was ur name at symbolic cause i remember brandin but what was the in game name (cant remember)
    ITHURTSPULLITOUT :P
    Oh, and i tried to use the pm function ingame, but i think you had changed server already or logged off.

liquidkk

well i sold my char(liquid storm) and some1 playing it now soz

Br4nd1n

you only play the warrior now then?

liquidkk

yea i do >_<

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast