Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Kser 0bscurity&zoGi

This is a discussion on Kser 0bscurity&zoGi within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; HAHA!!! I may not need your respect, but i dont want people slandering my name in public... it may hurt ...
Page: 5

HAHA!!!
    I may not need your respect, but i dont want people slandering my name in public... it may hurt buisness for example... If you wanna do it via pms, thats ok... but when you post a big fukin billboard "FF SUX", THEN I GET PISSED

liquidkk

do we ask u if we can post in thread open on us?
    we just explain what the idiots did or want and thats it.
    like u calling us bug abusers its not that i care about u cause ur just another idiot
    in this game but still i want to explain we r not doing stuff u say

TunaFishyMe

what do you have to lose if they are just speaking the truth? Fraps of 2 of your mages bug abusing SOI. They were kicked, good for obscurity. Tons of screenshots of your clan ksing bosses. I have never seen a screenshot of NO ks a boss nor a tormentor. Why? Because we dont do it. Everything we accuse you of is true. What do you have to say? Nothing because that is what you are doing. Actions are more than words. If you dont want people to question your clan, dont give room for them to question.

NO, WE DONT KS...
    KS = KILL STEAL...
    STEALING IS ILLEGAL...
    KILLING A BOSS YOU STARTED AND TAKING THE DROP IS NOT ILLEGAL...
    HENCE IT IS NOT KSING...

NOW IF YOU WANNA SAY YOU STARTED A BOSS AND WE CAME AND TOOK THE DROP, FINE BY ME, YOU CAN OPEN 10k POSTS BOUT IT AND CRY ALL YOU WANT... BUT AT LEAST THEN YOU SAY IT YOURSELF - NOTHING WE DID WAS ILLEGAL

i dont know who this NO is, but im sure he kses atilla and bowl bosses. now you will probably say hq and bowl bosses or atilla are different. what is different, you kill them fast? will you ks shaula or samma in bowl and not in eslant?

TunaFishyMe

NO = New Order
    Anyways, it doesnt matter to me, Im not an orc.
    In CZ, if there are random 100 humans hitting it, then Ill hit it as well. However, If the bowl was empty and I saw a tormentor taking Samma, I would let him.
    Do whatever your clan wants, its not me who dictates the rep of your clan. Its yourself.

and if it was a bach instead of a samma, would you ks it?

TunaFishyMe

no i wouldnt. Apostillo watched my clan take a boss, I will do the same.

well you give an example of a clan you like and respect, we dont know this rommei guy, he would have ksed us on every boss he sees, so that analogy isnt rellavent.

tuna, again, like i said... theres no point to your posts... either you want to warn people bout us, or you want us to change our actions... like you said youre not an orc, so you dont care bout warning others. And if you want us to change, then you can just PM THE LEADER/ASSISTS/PPL of the clan... no need to make a stupid post 10 pages longer when 99% of the forum dont care bout what we say here.

liquidkk

so ur saying that if u see a tormentor killing a boss u wont try to take it? fine by me
    its ur choise , and u said that u will try to take the drop from random ppl
    well i would do like u there r enuff ppl i wont try to get the drop from them like u wont
    but there r lots more that i will do try to take the drop from
    so whats the prob? nomercy for me is just a bounch of cheaters that i dont like
    so why shouldnt i try to take the hq ?

TunaFishyMe

wasnt so clear on the last couple of sentences that liquid wrote. Please rephrase.

@Codex. Even If I see random noobs taking a boss, if they were there first, I wouldnt touch it. Yes, I get ksed all the time, But thats my morals. I get pissed at times too, but I dont ks because I dont want to ruin the reputation of my clan. I am sure, no one on this forum will question the items I sell or get. Rommel has been around for a long long long time but if you dont know him, then I cant really say much.

@Artemise. Everyone say pm this pm that. In private, no one cares. When taken to the public and their reputation is at stake, actions are taken.

WHAT ACTIONS FFS???? YOU HAVE SAID THE SAME THING A THOUSAND TIMES AND WE HAVENT CHANGED YET... DONT YOU HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO WITH YOUR TIME???

TunaFishyMe

Talking in caps doesnt give your words more meaning. I can say whatever I want. I am only speaking the truth. If you dont want people to call your clan ksers, dont ks. Its simple. If you want to ks, then take the conswquesnces. You cant win all the time.

liquidkk

we r not gonna change our policy if u have other policy we dont have to do the same as u, whats so hard? we r not doing something illegal so we wont change our
    policy... even if there will be 100k posts on "ks" a boss

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast