Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Kser 0bscurity&zoGi

This is a discussion on Kser 0bscurity&zoGi within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; was i not clear bout the ks issue? hmmm i think i might start calling you a cheater for being ...
Page: 6

was i not clear bout the ks issue? hmmm i think i might start calling you a cheater for being able to move faster then me... i mean, no1 says its illegal, but between you and me, you know its cheating....

6FuriouS9

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    i didnt read the whole threadm but the first page was just a bunch of FF members telling how much they love one anthother while everything think they are fucktards lol
    blow me idiot -_-

TunaFishyMe

nah id just take your np.

If you dont change, then dont expect people to not call your clan a kser. You want your clan to be respected or trusted on the market, dont ks and let people make these posts.

lol, tuna what ur saying is obsurd... even if i dont do anything wrong, people might say bout me that im cheating just cause they hate me/i killed them/ whatever... would you suggest id quit the game at that point?

And btw, if youre gonna say im a kser, im gonna start saying youre a cheater...

6FuriouS9

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    nah id just take your np.

If you dont change, then dont expect people to not call your clan a kser. *You want your clan to be respected or trusted on the market, dont ks and let people make these posts.
    oh noes u'll take my 50 np
    ok ill go now to whine my mom that a gaytard in ko wanna take my np kkk? bb

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Artemise
    lol, tuna what ur saying is obsurd... even if i dont do anything wrong, people might say bout me that im cheating just cause they hate me/i killed them/ whatever... would you suggest id quit the game at that point?

And btw, if youre gonna say im a kser, im gonna start saying youre a cheater...
    stop arguing like a retarded lawyer. Can you not see, its not just me who are calling you a kser? How many threads are there a week regarding FF and ksing? Call me a cheater, people will just laugh at you.

Even if you didnt do anything wrong. I havent kosped, ksed or done anything before. How come I dont see my name in threads? Maybe people just hate you because they are so scared of your awesome clan.

@Furious. lol you go do that.

liquidkk

and how many times we need to tell u we give a fuck about ppl whining that we
    ks their boss?

TunaFishyMe

HAHA!!!
    I may not need your respect, but i dont want people slandering my name in public... it may hurt buisness for example... If you wanna do it via pms, thats ok... but when you post a big fukin billboard "FF SUX", THEN I GET PISSED
    you said you dont want people slandering your name. Is that enough? You ks bosses, your name will be slandered

CAN YOU NOT SEE I ARGUE WITH EACH ONE? i am devoting alot of arguing to you however, because you just keep comin to say the exact same things over and over and over again... here you even didnt make a point at first... you just said quite a lame statement that was supposed to hurt us somehow...'
    BTW, people will not laugh at me... know why? cause ill just see who hates you.. 1v1ed you and lost... hates to see you in cz... w/e, and call him to post at that thread. Also i can open some users of my own and show ya how tens of people call you a cheater...

HMM, HOW COME I DONT SEE MY NAME IN THE THREADS EITHER? i just see FF, never my name... and like i said before, I DONT CARE IF PEOPLE HATE ME. I ONLY CARE IF THEY SAY IM A CHEATER/KSER/DOIN ANYTHING ILLEGAL... that might hurt buisness.

are you fukin stupid or what? WHAT ARE WE STEALING??? CAN YOU SHOW ME ANYTHING THAT I HAVE TAKEN ILLEGALLY, THAT YOU CALL ME A THIEF???

Tuna is obssesed with saying the last word. he wont give up. i think he stopped playing and now he is a full time ko4life talkbacker.

Originally posted by Codex
    i think he stopped playing and now he is a full time ko4life talkbacker.
    lol

WHAT ARE WE STEALING???
    notyet sends party invites to people who kill a boss. thats considered stealing :rollseyes:

liquidkk

notyet=ff clan ok.

post is bout ksing bosses..
    bout notyet, he said he wont ever do it again.. so youre right there and im gonna tell you that right now...
    But bout ksing bosses... WE DONT STEAL ANYTHING!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast