Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Kser 0bscurity&zoGi

This is a discussion on Kser 0bscurity&zoGi within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; he's part of ur clan and i dont think u guys have done anything about it <_<...
Page: 7

he's part of ur clan and i dont think u guys have done anything about it <_<

Acctually if hell do it again, im pretty sure hell be out of clan really fast...

Originally posted by Artemise
    post is bout ksing bosses..
    bout notyet, he said he wont ever do it again.. so youre right there and im gonna tell you that right now...
    But bout ksing bosses... WE DONT STEAL ANYTHING!
    u posted one second before me :lol: well lets just see if he doesnt do it again. btw no offense but are u guys that desperate for items that u disrespect other ppl by ksing just for a chance to get an item. and i bet most of the time u guys ks it's coins. i dont think its worth being disrespected. but thats just me, everyone has their own way of thinking.

liquidkk

maybe we just dont like getting "ksed" and then see ppl doing boss and to think they would ks us if we would do the boss... so sry we r not like that

look, i thought like you in the past... shouldent ks on bosses, its just wrong... know what happend to me? half the bosses i tried to do ppl came and ksed... you know we even got ksed by Outkasted and blood? (couple of months back... both on TK)

So when i saw so many people ks me, i just thought to myself theres no reason to be respectful to anyone, since everyone does what they want anyways... just so you know, out of all the items i have, just one i got from bosses (which was not "ksed") and thats WE...

Belive me i would like to live in a perfect world where theres no ks, and shit doesnt happen... but the sad reality is that we get ksed all the time, we get lured on all the time... we die tons of times for bosses (that we dont ks)... only difference between us and other big clans is we need the awards and they dont... Outkasted/AHM barely doin any bosses... but if they were doin bosses, im sure you wouldve seen their names here as well (as you know morax thinks "ks" is ok as well...).

And so im gonna say "yes... we ks bosses BECAUSE others ks our bosses".

Garmonbozia

OMG another FF topic. :wacko:

Garmonbozia

blablabla...
    What a stupid...
    Couple days ago i was leveling on Eslant with a healer, i saw a warrior who was killin DT without buff and heal. I could steal the DT from him easily, he wasn't high lvl but i didn't. We gave him heal and swift. I didn't ks cuz he was there first. No need to being a bitch, this is a game...

6FuriouS9

Originally posted by Garmonbozia+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Garmonbozia)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Artemise
    blablabla...
    What a stupid...
    Couple days ago i was leveling on Eslant with a healer, i saw a warrior who was killin DT without buff and heal. I could steal the DT from him easily, he wasn't high lvl but i didn't. We gave him heal and swift. I didn't ks cuz he was there first. No need to being a bitch, this is a game...[/b]
    i dont give a fuck if u could steal the dt or not
    and @ your reply about hitler and all the bullshit, go pray to your muhmuad with a carpet in your miusgad or whatever it is u GAY MUSLIM, and for a final words, BLOW ME H0M0 CUZ I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT WHAT U THINK.

garmon... IF YOU DIDNT NOTICE, THE PREVOUS TOPICS WERE LOCKED BECAUSE OF FLAMING, SO STOP FLAMING!!!!
    now, WHEN I GOT LVL 60 I ALSO HELPED ALOT OF PPL BY HEALING THEM... KNOW WHAT JUST HAPPEND TO ME A WEEK AGO?
    A NOOB I DONT KNOW CAME AND SAW WE WERE DOIN A TK... HE STARTED LURING TBs AND TCs ON US!!! AND THAT KIND OF THING HAS ALWAYS HAPPEND... I CAN GIVE YOU EXAMPLES OF HUNDREDS OF TIMES PPL KSED/LURED ON ME... SO PLZ STFU WITH YOUR ONE LITTLE SAD EXAMPLE... WHEN U GET KSED A HUNDRED TIMES AND YOU STILL DONT KS OTHERS, THEN YOU CAN TALK!

Trii

A NOOB I DONT KNOW CAME AND SAW WE WERE DOIN A TK... HE STARTED LURING TBs AND TCs ON US!!!
    can u find that guy please ? i wanna give him a hug and tell him that i love him. he did it cuz u deserve it.

Garmonbozia

Originally posted by 6FuriouS9
    and @ your reply about hitler and all the bullshit, go pray to your muhmuad with a carpet in your miusgad or whatever it is u GAY MUSLIM, and for a final words, BLOW ME H0M0 CUZ I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT WHAT U THINK.
    Look son of a bitch;
    1. I'm an atheist. So i don't care ur swears about Muhammed or Jesus or etc.
    2. I wasn't a racist b4 KO but i saw millions fucking Jewish assholes in KO. Finally i hate all of u FUCKING JEWISHES.
    3. I wanna piss to ur fucking HaKotel HaMa'aravi.
    4. Get out from Lubnan yall fucking grabber cowards. I hope Bin Laden will fuck all of fucking Jewishes like Hitler.

Speed of Dark

Originally posted by Garmonbozia+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Garmonbozia)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-6FuriouS9
    Look son of a bitch;
    1. I'm an atheist. So i don't care ur swears about Muhammed or Jesus or etc.
    2. I wasn't a racist b4 KO but i saw millions fucking Jewish assholes in KO. Finally i hate all of u FUCKING JEWISHES.
    3. I wanna piss to ur fucking HaKotel HaMa'aravi.
    4. Get out from Lubnan yall fucking grabber cowards. I hope Bin Laden will fuck all of fucking Jewishes like Hitler.[/b]
    if this not deserve a ban from the forum i dont know what does <_<

Garmonbozia

Yes, that not deserve a ban from the forum. Cuz all days i'm reading millions of fucking topics that swearing Turks and nobody baned them yet.

Speed of Dark

do u mind telling me what is ur nick ingame? cause our party killed a mage name Garmonbozia last night around 20 times (his priest 4 stone rezzed him) and i want to see if u such a noob ^_^

Garmonbozia

Sorry, i'm not a noob like you. That mean i wasn't that mage.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast