Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

BlackAngel And his Freind Gaby SCAMMERS!

This is a discussion on BlackAngel And his Freind Gaby SCAMMERS! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi, i traded with blackangel and gaby his freind this the emails "[email protected]" "[email protected]" they seems like good gunz when ...
Page: 1

Ilov3DirtySex

Hi,
    i traded with blackangel and gaby his freind this the emails "[email protected]" "[email protected]"
    they seems like good gunz when i traded and all go smooth but the eful thing they did is i got fom them char at Akara lvl 51 and my items was too got for that low lvl so he said let me add u 8k kc and said woow yea ok deal but when i started to lvl after few days i got account banned for chargeback
    he chargedback and he gave me old acc in girakon both named "MnM" it's banned fo cahrgeback too this i thig it's the worst way to fuck a guy
    dont trust them yea they look trustable but hey they Isrealis the top 2 the scammers after the turks (there good isrealis i know frew of them justmost of themscammer)

dont trust them yea they look trustable but hey they Isrealis the top 2 the scammers after the turks (there good isrealis i know frew of them justmost of themscammer)[/b]
    We top 2? there are much more polands , Americans , peruvians then Israel so dont bullshit me please , i from Israel and i did many trades and nobody didnt said i scammer , you can ask my trade list, also i dont know if nir scammer i have him in my msn but its the second time somebody call him scammer , what you gave him for the char?

Ilov3DirtySex

We top 2? there are much more polands , Americans , peruvians then Israel so dont bullshit me please , i from Israel and i did many trades and nobody didnt said i scammer , you can ask my trade list, also i dont know if nir scammer i have him in my msn but its the second time somebody call him scammer , what you gave him for the char?[/b]
    i Just said there most of them no all.....and it's fact
    Items in girakon for his char

i Just said there most of them no all.....and it's fact
    Items in girakon for his char[/b]
    He told me he got items in girakon and i said wtf how etc , which items you lost? if its what i thinking , yea he scammer , which you lost?

Ilov3DirtySex

He told me he got items in girakon and i said wtf how etc , which items you lost? if its what i thinking , yea he scammer , which you lost?[/b]
    What did he told u?
    i know exacly the items i gave him for the char the most expansive was Cleaver+9

What did he told u?
    i know exacly the items i gave him for the char the most expansive was Cleaver+9[/b]
    I dont remember , i tried to see in msn history and cant find it , when he be here ill ask him and ill see.

helnix

THIS GUY IS CALLMENOOB
    DONT BELIVE A WORD HE SAY's !!

Ilov3DirtySex

THIS GUY IS CALLMENOOB
    DONT BELIVE A WORD HE SAY's !![/b]
    Hey scammer why dont u banned yet?

blueeye

im not a fuking scammer..i traded account with him his name is CallMeNoob

3 days after the trade my account gone..

and if u really want to know i didnt charged back..:S

KalaBunga Senior Member

i trsut blackangel and comming for a guy wiht 6 post there proabll is callmenoob if you ip would be checked so till you got some real proof then reply.

blueeye

im telling u this guy is callmenoob

im gaby, he traded with me his char, i got his first and gave him mine.. every thing was great.. i played around 4 days, bought prem, and knight cash, and one day i puted merchant to sell some thing, and when i wake up at morning i find my char got dc, i try to log and pass not working i do forgot pass and nothing seem to work.

my char gone, i loged to the server i played and guess what i found out......!!! some one playing on my char!
    i still see it some times loged, and about the charge back that he told me that i did, i didnt!

i never do charge back and im even not sure how to do it, i asked my father if he did and he told me he did nothing
    any ways, if u think about it, if my father did charge back so all my chars should get ban and not only this one, i think some thing wrong here.
    maybe he him self use his mothers Credit card without any permission and she did charge back without knowing what is it?

any ways, i dont have both chars now, not the one i gave him and not the one i got from him!

this is shit!

Ilov3DirtySex

im telling u this guy is callmenoob

im gaby, he traded with me his char, i got his first and gave him mine.. every thing was great.. i played around 4 days, bought prem, and knight cash, and one day i puted merchant to sell some thing, and when i wake up at morning i find my char got dc, i try to log and pass not working i do forgot pass and nothing seem to work.

my char gone, i loged to the server i played and guess what i found out......!!! some one playing on my char!
    i still see it some times loged, and about the charge back that he told me that i did, i didnt!

i never do charge back and im even not sure how to do it, i asked my father if he did and he told me he did nothing
    any ways, if u think about it, if my father did charge back so all my chars should get ban and not only this one, i think some thing wrong here.
    maybe he him self use his mothers Credit card without any permission and she did charge back without knowing what is it?

any ways, i dont have both chars now, not the one i gave him and not the one i got from him!

this is shit![/b]
    Whos callmenoob
    u fucking piech of shit dont drop it on other crap u did

blueeye

only guys that i traded with them all my life were callmenoob (you) and blackangel
    since i know blackangel and our trade was good, i belive that u are callmenoob

coz ur the only one who can flam me with scam since ur the only one (exept blackangel) that i traded with

Ilov3DirtySex

only guys that i traded with them all my life were callmenoob (you) and blackangel
    since i know blackangel and our trade was good, i belive that u are callmenoob

coz ur the only one who can flam me with scam since ur the only one (exept blackangel) that i traded with[/b]
    As i know ur his friend from real life why saying u traded with him make him look trusty? failed already

blueeye

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

we live in israel it doesnt mean im his friend, i meet him at real life that true..

but i meet him after the trade we have done.. i had no idea at first that he is from israel..
    and im not his real life friedn i only meet him once, that it.

any ways, i had char called MnM and i traded it with callmenoob, if ur saying ur not callmenoob it means he traded the char with u?

if its so then dont fuking blame me on ur ban ? okie?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast