KserKseS FROM AKARA IS gay noob fagget sucks and stinks

This is a discussion on KserKseS FROM AKARA IS gay noob fagget sucks and stinks within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; we were having a nice clan party in cz doing apos... everything went fine till KserkseS came. he asked for ...
Page: 1

waton

we were having a nice clan party in cz doing apos... everything went fine till KserkseS came. he asked for party while party was 1) full and 2) it was full of clannies..
    he didnt understand i think so we explained it at least 5times, he started to ks us...not that he got lots of xp but he was ruining the party xp...

so next time you see him around on akara, remind this he is gay who ks the crap out of you,

to KserKseS : you suck and go blow your mom even more you dipshit.... ruin your mom HIS life in stead of ksing other people

MillionVoices

lol is he a turk?

Lol we have some guy named BIFROST on karus side that lures the quest apostle on paramun parties and lures bosses to town.

Banned

meet bifrost in eslant , fucker has exped me at paramuns about 10 times , will be talking with friends at k2 to make sure that any account linked to his ip is banned

meet bifrost in eslant , fucker has exped me at paramuns about 10 times , will be talking with friends at k2 to make sure that any account linked to his ip is banned[/b]
    first prove that u can ban someone then telling ill get his ip banned stuff

Banned

i have connections too, i kno their website! TOOK ME JUST SOME DAYS

CuriositY

first prove that u can ban someone then telling ill get his ip banned stuff[/b]
    +1

And BTW if we announce every kser and every noob in here we aint finish !