scammed

This is a discussion on scammed within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yeh bought account from John/Stylo from here. he stole it back. (long story short) im not crying or posting any ...
Page: 1

Default scammed

yeh bought account from John/Stylo from here. he stole it back. (long story short) im not crying or posting any shit. just in case he pms anyone just fyi he is a scammer.
    The World of Warcraft Armory that is what he is now(i had it on my realm dalaran)
    i bought it for way overpriced, i guess thats im so angry, $350 sucks to loose. but i suppose its my fault for trusting online assholes.

enough rambling. just dont trust John/Stylo (John Childree is his name)
    [email protected] is his msn

Quote Originally Posted by SkyS1n View Post
    yeh bought account from John/Stylo from here. he stole it back. (long story short) im not crying or posting any shit. just in case he pms anyone just fyi he is a scammer.
    The World of Warcraft Armory that is what he is now(i had it on my realm dalaran)
    i bought it for way overpriced, i guess thats im so angry, $350 sucks to loose. but i suppose its my fault for trusting online assholes.

What's funny is, I recognized the name and shit, I believe he has a topic in scammer central here.

Edit: Ah here we are
    DeputyJohn aka Childree
    _Stylo_ (from Girakon) is known scammer DeputyJohn (from olympia)

Next time you should really search their msn lol.

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Once a scammer, always a scammer. He shouldn't have get unbanned when he made that Stylo account.

Either way, post some screen shots (transaction ect...) and I'll take care of him instantly.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyS1n View Post

John was a nice guy once, then he got scammed a few years ago on Oly (by the biggest bitch to play the game) and joined the side of the spiritually retarded and lost all sense of self worth...