Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Lamest confusion ever

This is a discussion on Lamest confusion ever within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Devile you owe me 500NP, so give it to me now...
Page: 2

hej

Devile you owe me 500NP, so give it to me now

FatM4n

thats pretty lame
    seems he was drunk or smth

evenson

I'm disapointed in you devile... really i am... i'll pm you...

evenson, im even more dissapointed of babashopers like u who keep buying ilegal/duped shit from KoM so u are "cool", so better not talk about dissapointments.

As for all this bullshit story u pmed me, I have nothing to do with it, yet I'll get rebelde20 to clear it up, IF he has anything to do with it. I dont buy JUNK from unknown ppl (sorry but your friend is completely unknown to me). I dont scam ppl, neither I'm a punk who needs to lie and steal shit to be good in this game. I made a clean reputation and I plan to keep it that way.

So don't pm me cause I'm deleting ALL your pms. Whatever u have to say about this case, post it here. I dont have anything to hide, do u?

FatM4n

wow chill dudes

and btw who the fuck is KoM im hearing it everywere but who is he?

evenson

haha, another arrogant faggot. Gj devile. Mabye you should fuck off and know the facts before you post bullshit you retard Have a nice night.

lesrewk

db lamer.

KamY

Originally posted by flamthrow
    Ym EvilChild baba devile you owe me 30gb aswell *:angry:
    Just to let you know that the person that you talked was REBELDE20 on Z4 acc. Rebelde loged with Z4 only to talk with you cause you went to CZ. Devile has nuthing to do with the TRADE . Rebelde20 traded with EvilChild . If you have something to say just pm Rebelde20 he is in d2 right now . Rebelde told me that 3 persons play that acc so talk to them and stop talking shit .

Peace Out

Originally posted by evenson
    haha, another arrogant faggot. Gj devile. Mabye you should fuck off and know the facts before you post bullshit you retard Have a nice night.
    When your friend pmed me ingame, I thought it was some joke, some newbie asking for coins or someone trying to scam me, reason why I posted here with a sarcastic tone. But u weren't smart enough to see that and also thought I really scammed your friend.

After your pm, I asked about this and now I know the whole story. I dont just blindly trust my "friends" like u do. I took this seriously I asked rebelde20 about this problem and found that your friend bought rebelde20's Impact 8/80 merchanted by accident. He pmed him on his own account (rebelde20), your friend didnt wanna trade it back, went to CZ and rebelde20 used Z4 to keep talking with him. He clearly told it was him (rebelde20), besides they were talking all the time about the Impact 8/80 he bought. rebelde20 even gave him his MSN and they talked there too (his MSN says clearly rebelde20). This negotiation went on for like 3 days. At the end they got to a deal which seems like now there's some sort of disagreement and now your friend, which knows clearly it wasn't me, tries to drag me to this problem.

Now, either your friend is as stupid as u, or he really wants to get something from me, cause I don't get how could he think its me when this whole thing is about an item rebelde20 lost and he has been talking to a guy called rebelde20 on MSN for 3-4 days. Just cause he used Z4 to reach him when he was in CZ?

As for being arrogant, maybe I'm, but rather be arrogant than a mediocre player that needs to buy his shit from some ilegal merchant and still SUCK in this game and then fill his mouth of how legit he is when he is no different than any turk duper with full shell and +8 crap. Hate me all u want, but u and everyone here know damn well im RIGHT. Truth hurts ...

As for who is KoM, ask evenson, he is his items dealer.

evenson

Anyways i wasnt going to get quite involved but after your arrogant remarks, you can blow me you fucking beaner. I know you're a fucking pro at this game, but i really dont care. and i never said i was legit. But the fact that someone on your character scammed someone is annoying. Anyways go eat some burritos i'm done talking to you. Btw, ask kom hes his items dealer? i've boughten a weapon for usd, the rest is legit you fuckin douche. Make up for your shitty life by striving to be the leetest on the internets. devile.theallmighty.com

KamY

Originally posted by Devile+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Devile)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-evenson
    When your friend pmed me ingame, I thought it was some joke, some newbie asking for coins or someone trying to scam me, reason why I posted here with a sarcastic tone. But u weren't smart enough to see that and also thought I really scammed your friend.

After your pm, I asked about this and now I know the whole story. I dont just blindly trust my "friends" like u do. I took this seriously I asked rebelde20 about this problem and found that your friend bought rebelde20's Impact 8/80 merchanted by accident. He pmed him on his own account (rebelde20), your friend didnt wanna trade it back, went to CZ and rebelde20 used Z4 to keep talking with him. He clearly told it was him (rebelde20), besides they were talking all the time about the Impact 8/80 he bought. rebelde20 even gave him his MSN and they talked there too (his MSN says clearly rebelde20). This negotiation went on for like 3 days. At the end they got to a deal which seems like now there's some sort of disagreement and now your friend, which knows clearly it wasn't me, tries to drag me to this problem.

Now, either your friend is as stupid as u, or he really wants to get something from me, cause I don't get how could he think its me when this whole thing is about an item rebelde20 lost and he has been talking to a guy called rebelde20 on MSN for 3-4 days. Just cause he used Z4 to reach him when he was in CZ?

As for being arrogant, maybe I'm, but rather be arrogant than a mediocre player that needs to buy his shit from some ilegal merchant and still SUCK in this game and then fill his mouth of how legit he is when he is no different than any turk duper with full shell and +8 crap. Hate me all u want, but u and everyone here know damn well im RIGHT. Truth hurts ...

As for who is KoM, ask evenson, he is his items dealer.[/b]
    Thats what i was tryng to say ^_^ . Btw nice duels yesterday , i hope you fraped :P lvl 70 ftw!!!!

Originally posted by evenson
    But the fact that someone on your character scammed someone is annoying.
    Guess I'll have to get rebelde post MSN logs here so u open your eyes and see that 1) there's no scam, 2) the deal was made on MSN not with my character and 3) your friend is pretty stupid to accuse me of scaming him, aswell as u are.

Kamy, yes, nice fights we frapsed the initial 2 when it was just 4vs4 but then when it turned into 10 vs 4 and Hakuna started to acid pot nonstop and even illusion me, turned into not so "nice" fight.

Healo

Originally posted by Devile
    evenson, im even more dissapointed of babashopers like u who keep buying ilegal/duped shit from KoM so u are "cool", so better not talk about dissapointments.

As for all this bullshit story u pmed me, I have nothing to do with it, yet I'll get rebelde20 to clear it up, IF he has anything to do with it. I dont buy JUNK from unknown ppl (sorry but your friend is completely unknown to me). I dont scam ppl, neither I'm a punk who needs to lie and steal shit to be good in this game. I made a clean reputation and I plan to keep it that way.

So don't pm me cause I'm deleting ALL your pms. Whatever u have to say about this case, post it here. I dont have anything to hide, do u?
    punkbuster FTW :wub:

Luckyduck

I remember this situation going down when devilchild was in my clan. The whole situation sounded sketchy to me. This is how I heard it:

Devilchild bought rebelde's +8 impact. After all the discussion went on, they resolved on trading it back for the raptor +7, some other gear, and 30GBs. Devil apparently got the gear and we still waiting on the GBs.

If this was what was agreed upon I can understand him PMing you asking for the money since rebelde used your char to talk to him. If for nothing more than a line of communication. I believe DevilChild thought you had a hand in the dealings and as I recall made the trade because he was scared you would use your old "admin powers" against him.

Honestly, I'm a little surprised he joined with AHM and they supplied him with full gear. Maybe not as surprised as I am impressed that AHM has that many clan drops to equip a new player with.

Anyways, Devilchild was always a good player while he played with us and I do not want to see people view this the wrong way. I hope he continues to be a good baba. =)

Originally posted by Luckyduck
    I remember this situation going down when devilchild was in my clan. *The whole situation sounded sketchy to me. *This is how I heard it:

Devilchild bought rebelde's +8 impact. After all the discussion went on, they resolved on trading it back for the raptor +7, some other gear, and 30GBs. *Devil apparently got the gear and we still waiting on the GBs. *

If this was what was agreed upon I can understand him PMing you asking for the money since rebelde used your char to talk to him. *If for nothing more than a line of communication. *I believe DevilChild thought you had a hand in the dealings and as I recall made the trade because he was scared you would use your old "admin powers" against him.

Honestly, I'm a little surprised he joined with AHM and they supplied him with full gear. *Maybe not as surprised as I am impressed that AHM has that many clan drops to equip a new player with. *

Anyways, Devilchild was always a good player while he played with us and I do not want to see people view this the wrong way. *I hope he continues to be a good baba. =)
    AHM would never fully equip someone they dont know, maybe help fill in a few gaps, but never to the extent you are suggesting. Shame you put trust in people and they end up causing more trouble, its always the way.

And devile you owe me 30 gold bars because of a friend of a friend of yours was in a apos party with another guy who told me he heard that someone was shouting in moradon that he was you.... so i gave him 30 gold bars, but you're too old to remember :lol:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast