Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lancelot SCAMMER

This is a discussion on Lancelot SCAMMER within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok this happened few weeks ago, but im only posting about it now that money is back and chargeback was ...
Page: 1

ok this happened few weeks ago, but im only posting about it now that money is back and chargeback was declined. Story is this, so me and my friend have our selling list in diez, Lancelot pm's asking to buy Iron belt, my friend went ahead of me and talked to the guy and accepted the money in paypal and was waiting to give IB only, until i found out some post about him scamming before:
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...amp;hl=lancelot
    so i told my friend not to make trade with this scammer, so we said we wouldnt trade and he started to be bitchy about it and said he wanted a refund, however i didnt think of just letting him chargeback(thought it could mess up paypal reputation or something) so i just sent him money with a note saying this is refund for unsuccesful transaction id etc etc and no chargebacks, but the fuker still chargebacked the money and paypal put the case on hold, after some weeks and many calls we got money back and all is good now but still he tried to chargeback and failed. Ill post some ss's or msn logs later or tomorrow when i have time.

Banned

Yep need some screenshots with evidence.

continue
    paypal proof of chargebacks

msn logs

continue
    [/URL]

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

So, whats happened is you sent him the $120 to cover the money he sent you, saying that this is his refund. But he then went and charged back the original $120 that he sent u, meaning he has cained $120 and you lost $120 right?

Donnie is Lancelot on ko4life right?

So, whats happened is you sent him the $120 to cover the money he sent you, saying that this is his refund. But he then went and charged back the original $120 that he sent u, meaning he has cained $120 and you lost $120 right?

Donnie is Lancelot on ko4life right?[/b]
    exactly, but paypal canceled the money sent to him and its back, but still he attempted to scam. and no idea who he is tbh, some admin should just ban all his ips

BAN PLX

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Still waiting to do the IP trace.

Saunis

I got scammed too. And paypal did not return my money, eaven I had good proof, than he got items, what I sold him.

Same Guy Scamm from me 1180dollars! :angry:
    And paypal dosent do anything even with proofs!

Also you can see mine frends MSN logs that he said that he had buy mine warrior (WarriorCommando007) for 1200 USD

After i had sold for this guy mine 80lvl warrior for 700 USD and mine Shell Set 400dollars +Raptor +8 80 USD, combined price 480 USD.

After these deals he was asking to buy more but i decide to not sell anymore items for him and he chargeback all transfers. :angry:

i think this is enough proof plus more needed to ip ban this fuker IP BAN+HALL OF SHAME PLX

fatale

In the time till he get banned he can scamm more.
    "oooo i must hurry before i get ip banned, to scamm more idiots here on ko4life" this is maybe what he is saying now
    :angry:

anything gonna be done about him..?

zzzzzzz

someone do something >_<

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast