Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

LastManStandIng/LastManStanding2142/LastManStanding_/xLastManStandingx Scammer

This is a discussion on LastManStandIng/LastManStanding2142/LastManStanding_/xLastManStandingx Scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; he made a deal-> char fully geared on dies for couple of prems for like 4 months or something like ...
Page: 2

Cleatus

he made a deal-> char fully geared on dies for couple of prems for like 4 months or something like that.[/b]
    If I understand correctly, he made a deal and did not deliver on it? Or after delivered, he scammed the acct'?

Either way, it's pretty clear he was given access to the account. BIG HUGE no no. I feel for you. I believe you are telling the truth, but you gave someone access to your acct'. You allowed yourself to be scammed.

But again, you said you were over it. So this post is for informational purposes only. I don't believe anyone can flame for that. Thank you for the tip. Will be advised when dealing with this person.

didinino

If I understand correctly, he made a deal and did not deliver on it? Or after delivered, he scammed the acct'?

Either way, it's pretty clear he was given access to the account. BIG HUGE no no. I feel for you. I believe you are telling the truth, but you gave someone access to your acct'. You allowed yourself to be scammed.

But again, you said you were over it. So this post is for informational purposes only. I don't believe anyone can flame for that. Thank you for the tip. Will be advised when dealing with this person.[/b]
    every word is gold xD

and yes, my friend made a mistake by giving him access on it, u are 1000% right.

anyway im begining to think u guys confusing with other last man standing so for those who get pissed on that topic pls provide more info about ur guy so i can be sure that we are talking about same guy.

im talking about the guy who got a char on dies when manes was open (including items) for Patto0-> from MyNameIs.
    when he scammed us he opened a char on Manes named XLastManStandingx and also bought a priest Partzufon.

tell me if its the right guy that u care about so much..

Banned

scamm is a scam no arguing...

yossi777

didinino for king <3
    lowe ya!

Banned

clay as in LastManStanding?... if i remember right he played diez sometime eh? i put one of my chars in his clan. he sucked ass. sorry u got scammed by him. even tho he sucked i didnt think he was a scammer.

(but that would explain how sometimes his geared....made...dramatic changes.)

IronImpact

hes scammer ,its true

didinino

why did u bump half a year old topic and 2 years old scam?
    dude..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12