LastViking Scammed my mage account

This is a discussion on LastViking Scammed my mage account within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; He Made a post about trading a warrior for a mage and when I tried to trade him, he gave ...
Page: 1

DevThePaladin(Arkonic)

Default LastViking Scammed my mage account

He Made a post about trading a warrior for a mage and when I tried to trade him, he gave me a FAKE secret question and took off with mine after BEGGING me to go first and saying he lost multiple accounts and that hes not lying DONT TRUST THIS KID

Banned

1- i didnt beg u
    2- u beg'd me to trade u warrior [[ u didnt trade me u scammed me all my items u and sdk sniper ]]
    fuck u both

>> http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...ghlight=#440146

I don't even know your characters name for god sake. I Pmed you 5 days ago, how does this relate to today or yesterday? If you were scammed, you were scammed by Dev or someone else, not me.

I don't see why Dev is the one posting about you if he DID scam you. It would be more obvious if he left this forum and never came back, instead of posting what he did. You have no information about me, or about me scamming you, except for the 2 PMs I sent you, and that's isn't related to scamming/trying to scam you anyway.

I've done nothing to you but offer you a priest. You didn't want it because it was female, I left it as that. Why you are accusing me of scamming you I don't know.