Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

lDontTownl aka SAMIR aka Masterchief is a frikin scammer

This is a discussion on lDontTownl aka SAMIR aka Masterchief is a frikin scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I am Maggi, a pretty known player on Cypher and Manes. I was supposed to trade dual kekuri rings and ...
Page: 1

freakyangel

I am Maggi, a pretty known player on Cypher and Manes.

I was supposed to trade dual kekuri rings and a chitin rogue dd +7/15 on RONARK for this lvl 69 (delvled from 70) warrior named lDontTownl on xig

I gave S Amir (e-mail [email protected] OTHER MSN [email protected]) 1 kekuri, then he gave me ID and pw to check the acc. I did check the account. Everything seemed okay to me. Then he told me to give the other items and I did. I had asked him several times before if he had ALL the payment info to change the pw, and he kept saying he did. He also said he is DayDreamer of ko4life, and for once I believed him, for once I didnt tell him to send me a PM to prove it, cuz he speakes Dutch >.< Usually I always tell ppl so send me a PM to prove it, but like I said, this one time I didnt, and it went wrong. I gave him the rogue dd and 20 m (cuz I sold the other kekuri) then he said in pm in ko &#39;go msn&#39; I went back to my msn, and then he said: SA: Istanbul and went offline. I added him on my friends msn, and he went online on there, while he was offline on my msn, so he blocked me. I only said: fukin scammer -.- and then he blocked me off my friends msn too.

Anyways just dont trust him >.< dont want any other ppl to fall for his scams

heres a ss which proves he was offline on my msn, and online on my friends msn (i got that thingy to multi login on msn )

EDIT: I found out his ko4life name, he also scammed my friend, eddiezhu, and thx to eddie I found out its Masterchief on Ko4life,if u take a look in his profile, hes from belgium, AND hes selling a xig warrior lvl 70, which id and pw i got, but not the rest of info, AND that ruthvik said in eddies topic (in the chatlog) &#39;samir is trustable&#39; and then &#39;blow*&#39; lolz

thank ruthvik for me if u see him samir, lolz, he helped us solving this &#39;mystery&#39; haha PWNED

mradrenaline120

lol owned...

freakyangel

vry funny

mradrenaline120

xD

Strider

damm ty for the heads up

btw screenie dont work

at least he gave yo the secret question&#39;s answer (istanbul)
    so when they enable pw changing you can change pw back :P

Banned

at least he gave yo the secret question&#39;s answer (istanbul)
    so when they enable pw changing you can change pw back :P[/b]
    she said he gave wrong SA -.-

freakyangel

yea sigh >.<

maggy sucks to know you got scammed again... join the club >.<

DigestiveMouth

Damn that is alot of msn-windows. I vouch for penispower@multi-tasking!

freakyangel

lolz it wasnt rly the point to look at the amount of msn windows :P the point was to notice that the fag was online on one msn, and offline on the other one

caro i joined the club a long time ago :P cuz of u <33333333333333333333

jezuss

sad to hear ya got scammed bro ;(

DonEfyrion

Berichten die je nu stuurt, worden bezorgd wanneer je contactpersoon zich aanmeldt.
    Nooit dus.

What did i do to em

freakyangel

um nuthin daydreamer, the guy just said he is u >.< frikin lying fucface (not u)

lol@ don

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast