Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

lDontTownl aka SAMIR aka Masterchief is a frikin scammer

This is a discussion on lDontTownl aka SAMIR aka Masterchief is a frikin scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I am Maggi, a pretty known player on Cypher and Manes. I was supposed to trade dual kekuri rings and ...
Page: 2

mammlea

I am Maggi, a pretty known player on Cypher and Manes.

I was supposed to trade dual kekuri rings and a chitin rogue dd +7/15 on RONARK for this lvl 69 (delvled from 70) warrior named lDontTownl on xig

I gave S Amir (e-mail [email protected]) 1 kekuri, then he gave me ID and pw to check the acc. I did check the account. Everything seemed okay to me. Then he told me to give the other items and I did. I had asked him several times before if he had ALL the payment info to change the pw, and he kept saying he did. He also said he is DayDreamer of ko4life, and for once I believed him, for once I didnt tell him to send me a PM to prove it, cuz he speakes Dutch >.< Usually I always tell ppl so send me a PM to prove it, but like I said, this one time I didnt, and it went wrong. I gave him the rogue dd and 20 m (cuz I sold the other kekuri) then he said in pm in ko &#39;go msn&#39; I went back to my msn, and then he said: SA: Istanbul and went offline. I added him on my friends msn, and he went online on there, while he was offline on my msn, so he blocked me. I only said: fukin scammer -.- and then he blocked me off my friends msn too.

Anyways just dont trust him >.< dont want any other ppl to fall for his scams

heres a ss which proves he was offline on my msn, and online on my friends msn (i got that thingy to multi login on msn )

[/b]

Its not the secret answer its more like "s.a im from istanbul and i fucking scammed u muahahaha zauaauahhzhzh y fuck ur motherrrrr"

:P

mradrenaline120

Lol xD

Banned

Another victim. Jeez louise

Scammed people from Edanamaneslogosronarkxigenonolympia

And me. I got my shit back though

freakyangel

what louise? :| whos that... is that his name? :s isnt it samir? lol

and @mammlea, i alrdy got that that isnt the SA lol :P

blow

sex plýz

Banned

I am Maggi, a pretty known player on Cypher and Manes.

I was supposed to trade dual kekuri rings and a chitin rogue dd +7/15 on RONARK for this lvl 69 (delvled from 70) warrior named lDontTownl on xig

I gave S Amir (e-mail [email protected]) 1 kekuri, then he gave me ID and pw to check the acc. I did check the account. Everything seemed okay to me. Then he told me to give the other items and I did. I had asked him several times before if he had ALL the payment info to change the pw, and he kept saying he did. He also said he is DayDreamer of ko4life, and for once I believed him, for once I didnt tell him to send me a PM to prove it, cuz he speakes Dutch >.< Usually I always tell ppl so send me a PM to prove it, but like I said, this one time I didnt, and it went wrong. I gave him the rogue dd and 20 m (cuz I sold the other kekuri) then he said in pm in ko &#39;go msn&#39; I went back to my msn, and then he said: SA: Istanbul and went offline. I added him on my friends msn, and he went online on there, while he was offline on my msn, so he blocked me. I only said: fukin scammer -.- and then he blocked me off my friends msn too.

Anyways just dont trust him >.< dont want any other ppl to fall for his scams

heres a ss which proves he was offline on my msn, and online on my friends msn (i got that thingy to multi login on msn )

[/b]
    jeez scammer complaing about scammer :S
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=129971

mradrenaline120

lol m4ggie is a scammer

freakyangel

i am not actually =.= read the topic again zzz

u see thats why i hate ko and quit it :s ppl accusin others without any proof and the flames keep coming, BUT when i prove im not a scammer, they all quiet and dont even apologize, see some other case i had in the past =.=&#39; god GOTTA LUV IT

freakyangel

found out his ko4life name thx to ruthvik and eddie zhu (sry u got scammed by this fag too eddie )

Banned

found out his ko4life name thx to ruthvik and eddie zhu (sry u got scammed by this fag too eddie )

[/b]
    first of all i cant even see the image

second...i said samir wants me to lvl his acc u didnt even post whole convo

kkthxbai

Banned

i just looked at that convo
    it says me saying "blow"

maybe u can ip trace ? lol i was refering to the msn guy blow*

freakyangel

dude ruth, i talked to samir, u did mean him, its ok, idc anymore, he admitted everything its ok

Banned

dude ruth, i talked to samir, u did mean him, its ok, idc anymore, he admitted everything its ok[/b]
    i did mean him i know but samir got banned today :P

freakyangel

banned...where

Banned

banned...where[/b]
    from ko

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast