leetcakes Is a Scammer

This is a discussion on leetcakes Is a Scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; He has file a Charge back on me on some of the items. I've tried to contact him about it ...
Page: 1

Default leetcakes Is a Scammer

He has file a Charge back on me on some of the items. I've tried to contact him about it but he has no response about it and is trying to avoid me. For any one please do not do trade with him. My sharer can back me up on this

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

pics.

10 chars.

Banned Senior Member

Proof or it didnt happen.

please provide some proof. I'd gladly ban him. Ive already had contact by another member of this forum accusing him of this in the last two days and Im still awaiting proof.

I know him in real life.. i can give full details like address, facebook page etc. His mother and father both play Ares and him and his father were once sharing chars on Cwest.

last known ares characters were in Infinity clan, lvl 80 warrior named xxKDxx

last known Cwest characters are xXKDXx, RockandRoll, Feminemagi...

Hey, yeah i got no proof because i didn't take a screen shot or anything like that. So u don't have u do anything, but can be a warning for anyone who might do a deal with he/she. I've talked to sesame about he/she and from what i heard from sesame he/she was trustable so it might lead me to think he/she got hacked or became scammer. Is it possible for u to do a ip check to see if the person from back then is the same person as now? thanks

you should post his email, msn, paypal address etc

Can get much more info on him if needed
    Last edited by Draven; 06-11-2011 at 10:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by realenergy View Post
    Hey, yeah i got no proof because i didn't take a screen shot or anything like that. So u don't have u do anything, but can be a warning for anyone who might do a deal with he/she. I've talked to sesame about he/she and from what i heard from sesame he/she was trustable so it might lead me to think he/she got hacked or became scammer. Is it possible for u to do a ip check to see if the person from back then is the same person as now? thanks
    had already checked the ips and they dont seem to have been different.

can you post or pm the paypal charge back transaction and see the buyer's name. That should be enough to prove.

I deleted the info that MooMoo posted for the time being.

ImageShack Album - 6 images
    There is the payment for 2 separate days he/she pay for and charge back for all of them. There also other transactions if u need, just contact me. His contact msn email is: [email protected]
    Thanks realenergy

yea he tried scamming me too

Now I have a pending dispute =(

Imageshack - davesat.jpg

yes thats Leetcakes, Rat aka Chris Haise.

I dunno about this Dave Sattler guy though. I was pm'd to check the account Lovegoddess and it was an account the was bypassing ban connected to a guy with email named Dave Sattler. The person thought that LoveGoddess may have been using Leetcakes account.

I dont see any payments from Chris though. Can you explain to me how Leet is involved and that Live.com email address is tied to it.

banning the account for now.

ImageShack Album - 2 images
    This is payments and leetcakes giving me his msn

Senior Member InfamoussAuthority's Avatar

is there a way to dont have a charge back when we are making a trade on paypal?

what i heard is that he made like 6.5k of deals. so i'm guessing there will be alot more that will be affected. not sure of way of not having a charge back on paypal. If i knew i wouldn't be posting here