"legally" Hacked by FlippingSweet

This is a discussion on "legally" Hacked by FlippingSweet within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok so i haven't logged on in 6 months. Finally Sell the account and when i go to give him ...
Page: 1

Jediay

Ok so i haven't logged on in 6 months. Finally Sell the account and when i go to give him the info i find its all changed. How does this happen? K2 gets off their asses and fix the security bringing back the Forgot PW function along with several other things. Allowing flippingsweet to get the character back because you could not change the email back than. I went out on a limb and traded Flip 2 chars for that priest because i thought you was a cool guy ( i think im a pretty good judge of character). But eh i was wrong. Funny as hell that you even denied it on MSN.

But hey its kinda karma did 2 things similar in my 3 yrs playing , never as deliberate and never kept any of the items for my self (i always destroyed them because my wacked sense of fairness to both parties).

I think you had it for about a month now. I got a few options. I can Cry my brains out (why when i have already quited), go see some old GM friends and tell them to change pw (why when i have quit?) and a few other things.

Nah I'm going to let u sleep in your bed. In my few years of tibia i made alot of friends , friends was more important in this game than any amount of items because of you cant laugh with your items (my items i should say). You choose my items over your guild which have been your friends for years. I know you already relized this because it doesn't take long, and thats the worst punishment avaible in this game.

As for me. I dont know if you hate d me and thought im crying over this but no your wrong. I got my nose in a book and have put the reigns back to rl. I still have 3 fully geared chars. which i may sell or put on a shelf for a little brother and sisters. my brother Lozo, nah he didnt care either. Because of our friends. We have a few dozen characters to choose from. Lvl 80 , Fully gears etc. etc. and if i wanted my own i could get someone to give me a deserted lvl 80. and being the legit legend as i am i know how to turn a MD+8 into a IN+3 in 3 weeks or less. Just one more thing i learned thanks to friends. If i needed to i can also turn a shard+1 into a shard+7 into a shard+8 100%. One more thing i learned from friends. Doubt it if you want to , never lied b4 never going to start.

One more thing before i go to bed. ( got class at 8 am pfft) . I always knew u was a noob. You talked big but you thought that these items would help you sorry self in CZ. nope. That also takes friends not items. but maybe your broke and needed the $ irl. i have 2 kids ,go to college pay bills , and u dont see me hacking ppl.

If you didnt understand me . I dont care.
    Keep the Char and items, you only hurt yourself and no one else.

So long from
    the 19 year old Feenom (spelling XD)
    Janet Houston signing off !

p.s. This was fun to write ill add to that fun later

Banned Senior Member

goodluck baba take care

and flip die

dragii

>.< +1 flip got owned,,,,,,,,,,..... Jediay ,,baba u dont know me but take care and stuff and good luck^^

Banned

what does flip have to say for himself now :S

FlippinSweeT

Ya i will post, what i did was wrong, i did it cuz jediay helped some1 scam me in the past. Not my place to seek revenge and fulfill but i was real pissed off when i heard that jediay was the one that helped scam an old account of mine. As for the items, well, quiet ironically my old rogue xSweetDreamZx got hacked not but a couple weeks after i had taken the other account. I&#39;m not asking for forgiveness or anything from this community. What i did was wrong, and i can honestly say that i have absolutely nothing left from taking the account. The account was given back to the owner so it&#39;s 100% in their hands now.

Flip out.

Banned

No Janet

T_____T

Banned

Ya i will post, what i did was wrong, i did it cuz jediay helped some1 scam me in the past. Not my place to seek revenge and fulfill but i was real pissed off when i heard that jediay was the one that helped scam an old account of mine. As for the items, well, quiet ironically my old rogue xSweetDreamZx got hacked not but a couple weeks after i had taken the other account. I&#39;m not asking for forgiveness or anything from this community. What i did was wrong, and i can honestly say that i have absolutely nothing left from taking the account. The account was given back to the owner so it&#39;s 100% in their hands now.

Flip out.[/b]
    woot ! O.o

Jediay

Flip out.[/b]
    thats 100% bull shit. A good friend got the info you gave him in my absence. He told me that the account was naked and 1 day later all the information changed. 2nd you know i had nothing to do with the friend of my friend taking his knight back , since IM the one who got it back from him for you. i would trust this guy with my characters SQ with no worrys at all and hes almost as good at making GBs as i am (seen him with 500gb at one point) he wouldnt have a reason to lie.

I have no idea what your trying to prove by lying to me. I just said you can keep it . I am really VERY generous, i like to help noobs the best i can.

and I havent still logged on since April, I hear from the great vine you hacked your long tiome friend and guildmate Flamethrow, Bad jojo !

Banned

i was pming the char mixtape messiah for like a week or so, and finally i contacted some members in symbiosis to try and talk to flip for me, cuz when i pmed flip on mixtapemessiah he would copy and paste french words from a translating site. finally, after like 2 weeks of trying hard to get the account back for my dear janet, flip pms me in forums saying "i have something that belongs to you" i couldnt even get his msn for a while cuz he had made a new msn so that i wouldnt pm him 999 times on his normal msn. then he goes on his old msn, gives me the id/pass all the info i need everything is just fine. i ask him what happen to the items he said, "karma is a bitch. the items dont belong to me anymore." but anyways, i thout it was good enough that i got the account back...i was waiting for janet to log back on msn but i guess she was on a trip or something like that cuz she hadnt been on for a while. i didnt really touch the account for a couple of days, then i thout well ill try to sell it for usd for her, if i get a sick offer ill take it and send her the money when i talk to her cuz i knew she wanted USD anyways. so i find a buyer for 300$, then i go to change the pass really quick so i can let the person log on. but i try to log on and everything is changed. cant login with the pass, cant get the email from forgotten password function. now im not 100% sure if it was flip, but all the info was changed. then i find out a few days later that flips account got hacked. flip was blaming me for hacking him for like 3 days, then he finally gave up on it. i dont know if he was trying to sabotage some shit or what the deal was but i didnt touch his account and i had lost my account and he was claiming he lost his items. HOWEVER a few days later flip and I did a successful character trade (i gave him items for his account) and so far nothing has gone wrong with that account. i dont know if flip did it succesfull to try and make it look like hes legit, or if he really did get hacked, and he really didn&#39;t take back mixtapemessiah. well, he got kicked from symbiosis for a reason so think what you want everybody. i personally am not 100% convinced that flips a scammer, but im 100% convinced that hes shady...so thats the real story
    <3 dfalt

FlippinSweeT

I didn&#39;t hack flamethrow, i don&#39;t even know the info to his account. Want a SS of my registry editor ss of the accounts i have logged in the past 6months? Obviously it&#39;s a lie down the grape vine. I gave the account back to Dfalt aka spit2333 on these forums a very good friend of yours. I don&#39;t have any account right now nor do i have access to any other than my dlw char which hasn&#39;t been logged in ages.

edit: dfalt posted like 5seconds before i did.

i admitted i scammed the character back, but after i gave it to dfalt i never did anything with it. me and dfalt did do a successful trade because i didn&#39;t want xSweetDreamZx anymore (it was a hacked account).

I did get kicked from symbiosis, and it was well deserved, they&#39;re a legit clan and don&#39;t need ppl in that clan that did what i had done.

Jediay

I didn&#39;t hack flamethrow, i don&#39;t even know the info to his account. Want a SS of my registry editor ss of the accounts i have logged in the past 6months? Obviously it&#39;s a lie down the grape vine. I gave the account back to Dfalt aka spit2333 on these forums a very good friend of yours. I don&#39;t have any account right now nor do i have access to any other than my dlw char which hasn&#39;t been logged in ages.[/b]

dunno about flamthrow i havent talked to him. but again there is no reason to lie.Admit what you done and move on with your life because everyone has

FlippinSweeT

i did admit what i did, i scammed your priest then gave it back. so now you can get on with your life as i with mine.

Jediay

i did admit what i did, i scammed your priest then gave it back. so now you can get on with your life as i with mine.[/b]
    LOL! Thats just plain funny . Im done with you. That said it all , your a sad little man and i feel nothing but pity

Banned

I understand where both Janet and Chris are coming from.

Chris ive known you for ages and I know you wouldnt do something without a rationale but Ive also known Janet for ages and know she wouldnt either.

It all depends on the perspective you look at this from.

Regardless, Good luck to both of you.

Jediay

I understand where both Janet and Chris are coming from.

Chris ive known you for ages and I know you wouldnt do something without a rationale but Ive also known Janet for ages and know she wouldnt either.

It all depends on the perspective you look at this from.
    Regardless, Good luck to both of you.[/b]
    i thought i knew him and gave him that same label. i was wrong hes just sad. but o well <waves to tapion>