Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Murtaza = Glitcher =/

This is a discussion on Murtaza = Glitcher =/ within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; We all know this faggot use CTRL minor abuser NOT JUST THAT he is speed glitch here is pictures I ...
Page: 1

Crazy2010

Default Murtaza = Glitcher =/

We all know this faggot use CTRL minor abuser NOT JUST THAT he is speed glitch here is pictures

I didnt have Fraps but i got one ss he didnt it before like 2 min in bowl so i had to picture him second time.
    Im sure you are on the forum but you are faggot ,you SUCK MINOR ABUSER AND GLICHER ABUSER but no offense if he abuse minor healing im sure he glitch as well just look on picture

I hope this enough

P.S.I WOULD NOT JUST ACCUSE HIM BECAUSE I DIED TO HM.I DIED TO MANY PPL FAIR BUT HIM .. HE WAS HITTING ME FROM MILES ....

bla bla bla video pls

Crazy2010

Like i said if you are his cock sucker please shut the fuk up and read the whole topic i said i dont have VIDEO but i think the picture is enough prove thats 90% and since he is minor abuser thats 10% which make him 100% abuser NO please stay away before i slap you on the face
    and im not GROB btw moron

u can only slap my dick lil noob i dont suck any1s cock i just say u dont have valuable proof then stfu and go get fraps at www.fraps.com

Crazy2010

Originally posted by Seby666
    u can only slap my dick lil noob i dont suck any1s cock i just say u dont have valuable proof then stfu and go get fraps at www.fraps.com
    that if you have dick im sure you got a red pussy moron OR you prolly cant read english ?
    I didnt have Fraps but i got one ss
    fuking idiot PLXXXXXX SHUT THE FUK UP BEFORE I PULL MY SHIT ON YOU and stop flamming everyone who is reporting your homies *report sent to admin *

r u stupid or wat?the ss proofs nothing.yes i defend my friends who r 100% legit and 800% not glitch abuser.the ss again i look at it i see u gettin pwned and tryin 2 town 800 times without any success.

You would suck my cock because it's so tiny that it looks like a nipple :lol:

Anyway Seby has a point eventough he maybe impressed himself too harsh. Picture seldom proofs enough, because it only shows situation your screen also pictures are easier to edit than movies. This could be lag etc...sorry but this is what GM would say if he ever would bother to look into players concerns <_<

Crazy2010

[quote]
    You would suck my cock because it's so tiny that it looks like a nipple :lol:

Anyway Seby has a point eventough he maybe impressed himself too harsh. Picture seldom proofs enough, because it only shows situation your screen also pictures are easier to edit than movies. This could be lag etc

I have to agree with you about COULD be a lag but problem he did it before and then did it second time i pictured him

first time im like wtf who is hitting me and i see him from away light feet then was doing spiket etc.. i towned ..

next time i got debuffed and i see him from miles again... so i pictured him

Could be a lag twice ? who knows.
    Oh but Seby666 is an idiot he is not 100% legit Look at his movies lmao minor abuser which prove you wrong at the point
    and you cant town you faggot if you are debuffed and getting spiked from miles SO SHUT UP

Crazy2010

r u stupid or wat?the ss proofs nothing.yes i defend my friends who r 100% legit and 800% not glitch abuser.the ss again i look at it i see u gettin pwned and tryin 2 town 800 times without any success.
    Im gone have little fun with you here since you started .....

I didnt get pwned and ill never get pwned by orc Ok baba? 1v1 anytime Just make sure you dont Run LIGHTFEET like you did before in bowl 10000 times lmao

what ? scared to lose 50np ? fuking faggot

100% legit i talk about item n.1 and n.2 i doubt u can kill him 1v1 with ur lowbie gear 3400 hp, n.3 same old story about minor bug 50% of players use it NON BANNABLE legit too.

Crazy2010

100% legit i talk about item n.1 and n.2 i doubt u can kill him 1v1 with ur lowbie gear 3400 hp, n.3 same old story about minor bug 50% of players use it NON BANNABLE legit too.
    1-You are idiot
    2-Im lvl 62 With 1200 Defense and 3400 hp *Make sure you dont scream like wild monkey*
    3-I sure wont be able to beat lvl 65+
    4-NON BANNABLE lmao Any bug is banneable Thx moron
    5-What else you got to say ? what lvl are you ? 62? what ya got ? 2xmirage +8?
    dude let me give you little advice
    Dont bitch about something you dont know or you will get spanked hard in the ass.

This thing was me and him you jumped in *like you usually do in every post*
    I think murtaza has some explanation to do

Thanks

Originally posted by Crazy2010+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Crazy2010)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Seby666
    1-You are idiot
    2-Im lvl 62 With 1200 Defense and 3400 hp *Make sure you dont scream like wild monkey*
    dude let me give you little advice before you start biatching
    Dont bitch about something you dont know or you will get spanked hard in the ass.

Thanks[/b]
    show me where k2 says "ban minor bug" or watever u wanna call it.
    4- i have lots of chars i can own u with and i play 1 rogue lvl 62 yes i got hacked so many times when i used 2 play u were a lil noob scamming off items and stuff, and goin around asking cape clan baba pls lwl 40
    u have no idea who i am and u still say bullshit about me i got more item then u ever can imagine now go scam more skel belty thats all u can do
    p.s no offence for sonnie my :wub: :wub:
    to u ..i..

Crazy2010

Originally posted by Seby666+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Seby666)</div>
    Originally posted by Crazy2010@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Seby666

1-You are idiot

Thanks
    4- i have lots of chars i can own u with and i play 1 rogue lvl 62 yes i got hacked so many times when i used 2 play u were a lil noob scamming off items and stuff, and goin around asking cape clan baba pls lwl 40
    u have no idea who i am and u still say bullshit about me i got more item then u ever can imagine now go scam more skel belty thats all u can do

to u ..i..[/b]
    ROFLMAO YOU ARE OWNED DUDE OK ???

NO OFFENSE BUT I OWN THIS ACCOUNT I BOUGHT THIS ACCOUNT OF THE OWNER and i dont give a fuck to whoever you are little kid "u have no idea who i am " prolly the real mat respected you but i do not respect you ok ? so stop bullshiting about him and get us on topic and Dont go off the topic.And k2 didnt say minor bug ban they said Abuse bug is bannable.

Originally posted by Crazy2010+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Crazy2010)</div>
    Originally posted by Seby666+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Seby666)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Crazy2010
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Seby666

1-You are idiot

Thanks

to u ..i..[/b]
    ROFLMAO YOU ARE OWNED DUDE OK ???

NO OFFENSE BUT I OWN THIS ACCOUNT I BOUGHT THIS ACCOUNT OF THE OWNER and i dont give a fuck to whoever you are little kid "u have no idea who i am " prolly the real mat respected you but i do not respect you ok ? so stop bullshiting about him and get us on topic and Dont go off the topic.And k2 didnt say minor bug ban they said Abuse bug is bannable.[/b][/quote]
    ok now we can all get on with our lives :lol:

Murtaza

no offense matsuki, but you r more noob than i thought i must say.

First of all, I DO NOT glitch
    Coz i do not need to glitch to kill some1.

second thing is uploading a screenshot cannot proove if im glitching or not.

If you even meant speed glitching, u should have seen me running-jumping thing.

Well, i ve made tons of videos ( btw new video is coming in 1-2 days ) and is there anyone that has seen me while doin any illegal actions?

It s so sad to see such topics.

But i m still not angry with you, coz u dont know this game. U dont know what kind of visual bugs this game has.

btw i just checked my video archive if that combat exists or not but unfortunately i have seen that i didnt frapsed that combat...

Next time fraps it, if you need a full vresion of fraps i may upload it and let you to download.

thank you.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast