Possible Scammer

This is a discussion on Possible Scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I noticed how leet players here was selling items like ROC, ROL, IB, IN, SS and other jewelry uniques. Well ...
Page: 1

Banned

I noticed how leet players here was selling items like ROC, ROL, IB, IN, SS and other jewelry uniques.

Well I decided to pick this one player on the forum here named Rune.

He said his Knight Online.exe wasn't working so he asked me to wait 1-2 days and each day he'll compensate 1 GB for a day late.

It's been day two. So I have 3 GB or 2 GB I duno. LOL

Anyways I want to know where he is, or if your reading this, talk to me on msn please. Thank you. Before i chargeback.

SexyMcClouD

Just because he isn't in contact with you doesn't mean he is a scammer, he stated that he requires you to wait 1-2 days. There maybe something in his life more important than pleasing you. And just because he hasn't contacted you yet doesn't mean he is a scammer. Be realistic man.

IllusionS

Still when you give someone money you expect something given within a timely matter, it's not like you got a store and pay for some doritoes then you have to wait a few days for them to give them to you when they feel like doing it.

Banned

thank you ... thats what realistic world im in.

SexyMcClouD

But you never stated that you payed him, all you said that he would compensate 1gb for everyday, basically that means he will lower price by 1gb per day.

Stop this, its the wrong section anyways

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

Rune's banned from the forums :P

banned for selling duped shit hope u get scammed or banned or hacked if u deal wit rune hope he runes ur day week month yr

farhad

rune = sux

Canadian

banned for selling duped shit hope u get scammed or banned or hacked if u deal wit rune hope he runes ur day week month yr [/b]
    Your a fuckin tool, just don't type at all.

melli

lol kiddie