Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

LEJ (chargeback attempt LOL)

This is a discussion on LEJ (chargeback attempt LOL) within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by LEJ Chris, first of all , what u and alex are doing is far beyond childish, its ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by LEJ View Post
    Chris, first of all , what u and alex are doing is far beyond childish, its immature and childish. I still say it. Alex is a very good friend of myne and I ahve told him many times that he shouldnt do this with you.
    Secondly , I'm everything but a thief mate, My ID PW is a typical whore, and i have many characters in many servers where I have acces to, If i was a thief I would have stolen way more then a louzy 60$ mate,
    As i said before. I felt that I got fuxxed, after couple hours I instantly regret my decission and i canceld the chargeback.

This guy just wants to hurt me, he has nothing else on me then this HALF chargeback which NEVER even happened.
    Well look at yourself first, you've been fighting so many people urself and used very very bad words that's what i call childish aswell.

About this chargeback situation if razor doesn't have any backup on this one then i'm behind it that this topic should be removed.

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

With who Ive been fighting mate, to people that flame a whole race? I think I'm in my right then

With who Ive been fighting mate, to people that flame a whole race? I think I'm in my right then
    Well i've seen you fighting people not sure the reason i don't think it's about racism. But it's normal to fight it's a game filled with egoistic boys like those Undezstructablezz retards.

I'm done talking goodluck Lej.

Little archer Senior Member

First of all, razor ur the biggest retard on this forum , I told you this in the other topic also, u are a peruvian shit bastard which has 200$ per month and ur abusing ur admin in this dead forum.
    Second : As the 2nd picture says, I chargedback CORRECT, but i left the case INSTANTLY!
    For all people here , that really do know me, they would know it was not about the 60$, but the fact that I felt that I got fucked.
    I babashopped, and literally 12 hours later server gg. At that time i thought fuck this shit, i want my money back. But after talking with some really close friends of myne, I immediatly decided to drop the chargeback.
    U can show cool pictures mr retard peruvian cunt, but u cant harm me with it mate ^^.
    I didn't LOSE the case by the way guys, i DROPPED it

https://www.mupload.nl/img/88b30aynoa.png
    It's in your blood you filthy turkish animal. No normal human being would even think of chargebacking and stealing someone's money haha.

I'll leave this topic up forever for everyone to see and know the kind of filth you are.

LEJ is a fucking disgusting scammer but still gonna leave this here for razor the virgin midget (heard he's 5'2)

specially those from underaged girls you sick psycho
    jeffriestim and ScreameR like this.

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

and you are erdo?? mind clarifieng yourself?
    razor leave it open so everyone can see that ur a poor peruvian kid that earns 50$ in a month

you guys done with the race trashtalk yet?

Well doesn't matter what happend. The conclusion is that Baked didn't get scammed, LEJ cancelled the chargeback even tho the server died 12 hours after he bought his products.

Trolling, flaming all okey but something what happend 4 months ago which isn't a scam then i vote for a close topic.

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Hmm, what you mean the server died 12 hours before the chargeback? If it's about my server, and I'm seeing the date of CB april 13th? Server was not even 1 month old, it had around 800-900 people online on April 13th ><

here's a refference post from april 14th with online count picture
    http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...ml#post3324982
    Baked likes this.

imagine buying gbs with $, then chargebacking and then trying to sell those gbs quick on ko4l

Ko myko com sell gbs stock 30+

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

Sheldon, at that time apex would come up , and 80% was selling out and screaming server will die, I think u remember that

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

Aziz, u are retarded? U think I only had gbs of the FT NECK that I purchased, I had fully geard account , and at that time I was told that server would die and I should sell all shit for cheap now and just accept my loss,

I don't really get your defence - you had a change of heart and decided to drop the case? The case should never have been opened in the first place. It's on you if you buy something and the server dies (which it didn't, it went on for months after) - you made a transaction with another user, they did not coerce you or deceive you, therefore even attempting the chargeback (granted it was later dropped) is pretty scummy in my opinion.

Enough to ban you over? Probably not, which is why you haven't been. But it's completely fair to let others know that you are prone to this sort of thing through a topic like this. Maybe next time you buy an item and the server goes on to die shortly after you won't feel so guilty this time and you won't drop the case.

Something tells me you didn't actually drop the case due to "feeling bad" about it, you dropped it because you saw that it was going to blowback on your hard, and you thought that wasn't worth 60$. Might have been a different story if it was $600.

I decided to stab a guy, but it's all good because I then patched him up.

SumYungHo Senior Member

Aziz isn't retarded, quite the opposite.

Please, dont start harassing Aziz, if you do so im gonna have to post screenshots of you also chargebacking my paypal, only until mmy friends started to harass you, did you close the case.
    i still didn't receive my funds for weeks, as they were frozen on paypal..
    Imagine if i needed that money to pay my rent.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    06-27-2023, 02:26 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    04-10-2023, 04:02 AM
  3. Hits: 1
    03-28-2023, 04:16 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    01-01-2023, 09:49 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    07-07-2022, 12:23 AM