Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree16Likes

LEJ (chargeback attempt LOL)

This is a discussion on LEJ (chargeback attempt LOL) within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Aziz the virgin, Thank you for providing the screenshots, shows clearly that I said I would drop the chargeback immediatly, ...
Page: 4

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

Aziz the virgin, Thank you for providing the screenshots, shows clearly that I said I would drop the chargeback immediatly, yet you were still threatening and being a dick. The screenshots show nothing else then you being a fucking retarded kid. First screenshot says enough, I admit that I shouldnt have done it , and i would drop the chargeback immediatly. Alex was just trying to be a middleman, thats all. Dude , if you want i will put my facebook here , WHO CARESSSSSSSSS lul Your just a kid and probably a virgin. Have fun with ur miserable life, Tim instead was really nice , and I apoligised to him. U cant ban me for this mate , I havent scamd anyone ^^

Where does Alex apoligise?

Hahahahahah I smell the ban hammer coming soon👀 #riptothescammer

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

https://postimg.cc/3ynmYSNJ

Why do u only show 2 sentences in SS2?
    Show people that u threaten me and where I say that you have to relax , that I will undo it
    stupid douchebag

Quote Originally Posted by LEJ View Post
    Aziz the virgin, Thank you for providing the screenshots, shows clearly that I said I would drop the chargeback immediatly, yet you were still threatening and being a dick. The screenshots show nothing else then you being a fucking retarded kid. First screenshot says enough, I admit that I shouldnt have done it , and i would drop the chargeback immediatly. Alex was just trying to be a middleman, thats all. Dude , if you want i will put my facebook here , WHO CARESSSSSSSSS lul Your just a kid and probably a virgin. Have fun with ur miserable life, Tim instead was really nice , and I apoligised to him. U cant ban me for this mate , I havent scamd anyone ^^

Where does Alex apoligise?
    keep chargebacking 30$ and then whenever someone confronts you with it, just continue threatening them with the chargeback you poor fuck hahahahahahahah

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

Honestly , I dont even care IF I get banned.
    But unlucky for you , i CAN'T get banned for this mister illegal immigrant

illegal immigrant
    I really have nothing to add to this topic, but you really gotta stop using words you don't know the meaning of, it's pretty cringe.

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

You know what you could do kallop? Close this topic , fact is I didnt scam anyone ,

Tolga, it's pretty disappointing to see this. I've known you for years. It's also appalling to me that you would do this while mentioning god every god damn minute you speak.

Little archer Senior Member

Honestly , I dont even care IF I get banned.
    But unlucky for you , i CAN'T get banned for this mister illegal immigrant
    Oh so you meant immigrant and not "immegrant", now I get it. What I don't get is why do you try to call someone something that YOU are yourself. You must not be very bright eh? I mean, this entire topic shows that you lack basic argumentative skills... no- doing your best efforts flinging adjectives without any meaning does not do anything other than making you look worse - even to outsiders. I guess it also shows that you're a piece of shit that isn't past scamming as long as it can provide you that last 'gotcha' moment in a freaking internet argument.

I know cool turks, but I also know that the insecure, projecting type are the only turks to get incredibly angry and triggered as soon as someone talks ill about their nation. Hence why I opted to go for that avenue and I have to say that it was worth it. Seeing this defiant attitude meet its rightful end is incredibly satisfying if I do say so myself!

In the end, all of it was projection. You of course are the immigrant, you're the poor guy that has to scam to make ends meet, you're the stereotypical worthless turk.

It doesn't mean much, because you'll continue being a utter jackass to anyone who has the misfortune of knowing or interacting with you in real life, but at least it won't happen again here. The saddest part is that you'll go on thinking you literally did nothing wrong, and that because the scam was not completed in the end, you're as trustable as someone that has an impeccable trading record.

Have fun being a parasite in the netherlands, LEJ.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    06-27-2023, 02:26 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    04-10-2023, 04:02 AM
  3. Hits: 1
    03-28-2023, 04:16 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    01-01-2023, 09:49 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    07-07-2022, 12:23 AM