margo likes to TP people to their deaths...

This is a discussion on margo likes to TP people to their deaths... within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I do not know if this offense is banable, but the user by the id of _MAGIC_MARCO_ likes to tp ...
Page: 1

MeanTeddy

Default margo likes to TP people to their deaths...

I do not know if this offense is banable, but the user by the id of _MAGIC_MARCO_ likes to tp people in between ravens to kill them. Cant believe this stuff goes on all the time, what fun do they find in it? zzzzzz Anyways, alot of people including clan members have complained about being tp by him and dying. Sometimes he will even have resser and ress them so they die again. If this is a bannable offense, that would be great =) I have links to the ss below. Thanks

1:
    [/url]http://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/300d1d8df8.jpg
    2:
    [/url]http://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/ab1c2aa1a5.jpg

redfieldTnT

LoL pwned ..................
    just dont count on people on seeking to have a good party ur ur best party..
    what i mean is id get on seeking and find a ash knight or deru party....
    and i can just start my pwn 2 spot golem prty....dont use seeking..
    but it sems like he is in ur clkan in that case tell ur clan leader if nothing happens its just a verry imature clan and let it go...quit clan..

MeanTeddy

zzzzzz.. the dude is not from my clan... sorry for the misunderstanding. I am lvl 62 Kasarhood on Ares, Uknigted Clan btw.... just got bored on day and decided to go on seeking then boom, dead.. zzzzz. I have heard this is bannable offense. It would be nice if any of the moderators could confirm that. Thanks

MeanTeddy

btw... the screenshot was taken while I was on my brothers Paladin. But this incidient had happend to me once on my assasin and it has happened to many people I know. Hopefully this nooob can be baned.