Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Les_Dragons_Pourpres,Ares,Alv0ryX

This is a discussion on Les_Dragons_Pourpres,Ares,Alv0ryX within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Kara61 If we have to do a post for each ks at dts , i think we ...
Page: 2

FlyingCat

Originally posted by Kara61
    If we have to do a post for each ks at dts , i think we can spam this forum ^^
    aga plyz don't do that :huh: . he s 65 and i know he is proud member of his clan h43r:

Originally posted by WindWaker
    ChanTico are u a orc warrior at ares? =P
    yea thats my secondary char. .it's only 63. . i have a 64 mage on the acct as well (same name) but i got bored w/ it. . .and only pull it out if very good aoe parties are going on . . .

overlordmk2

Originally posted by Elkadiem
    WHy do u say in ur post " les_dragons_pourpres" first? Alvoryx is a member of this clan. THink about the PLAYER FIRST and not the clan please.I think that dts is a shit xp cuz ks is everywhere, maybe he ksed you cuz you ksed too, it's stupid i know but when you reach a good lvl, u get bored of those shits... Alvoryx is a cool guy and my clan is very cool so dont try to screw the reputation of it...

Elkadiem, Les_dragons_pourpres assistant.
    yea dude, get the fuck off the dragons pourpres!! we are good guys and only bad when needed :angry:

Banned

Originally posted by ChanTicO+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChanTicO)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-WindWaker
    ChanTico are u a orc warrior at ares? =P
    yea thats my secondary char. .it's only 63. . i have a 64 mage on the acct as well (same name) but i got bored w/ it. . .and only pull it out if very good aoe parties are going on . . .[/b]
    ahh :P u havent sold anything yet <_<

Good luck :P

HsK

Because he is high level he can take a spot from noob, i think topic is about that.
    Not Dragons pourpres is bad or not, he just ks a spot from noob, it's NOT very COOL but everywhere you have some KS

Originally posted by WindWaker
    ahh :P u havent sold anything yet *<_< *
    Good luck :P
    lmao thx. . .i didnt expect anything would. . . most of it is crap . .i cant bring myself to npc it just yet

Banned

CRAP !?!?!?!?! Oo

lol :P

Just started playing bp again

BlizzardRain =)

Nice to meet u thou :P

alvoryx

lol i have nothing to hide

if you got some hours to loose com try to ks me on ares / dts

Seriously, the first thing i do when i start my xp session is to check the dts spots on a1/a2 !

I first look for the easiest spot to ks or (and it happens very rarely) a free spot :-)

Once i made my choice, i keep on the spot until my 10,15 or 20% are done ! Even if it take the whole fcking day I really dont care if ppl com ks me after or not, i take only 1 priest with me (the lowest possible lvl) and i xp until the %'s are done

Besides server issues, eat time, internet problem, i NEVER leave the spot until my % are done

You have to put something in your head, because of K2's strategy, KO/KE is KS ! Its only that..KS..all the time, everywhere !

ks on xp, ks on cz, on bosses, on anvil, everywhere !

But be sure of one thing : if they put a few more fcking dts spots, of course i wouldn't KS ! the point is that dts are the best xp in this game, and i need to make good xp ! that's all

DTS is the best xp for a sin, cause i kill them very quickly and the respawn rate is very good on a 5 spot..but i dont think that a full party of 8 man (8 noobs in fact) at dts is a good thing...to make 4k its faster to kill ak...I know melee xp is hard at the beginning but a dts is a mob for high lvl players, its made to be killed very fast and by MAXIMUM 2 melees...a bp (buffer/healer 62+) and a sin with around 1.5k ap (and who can combo) is the best configuration i think..

but never a full party...i kill them alone without any other melee (and with a full INT noob priest who doenst attack), and when i finish one, the next one just respawn so its perfect i win 7.7-7.8k / dts without chicken...try to find an easier way to make good xp ! and stop with your cz xp...oohhh yeah 9k each raven..NIIICEEEE... --> 3 min after a full karus lvl 70 party.. --> town all.. cz xp is just a damn loose of time...its maybe at the moment when it works better than dts, but how long will it work ? good xp is long xp as you know..

I really think they should kick those fcking lamia/lamiros or whatever bullshit no one cares and put more XP mobs like DTS for eg..

but yeah..its K2 they sell a product they never uses themselves ;-)

Alv0ryX

one_way

agreed alvoryx ks has become part of the game and we have to live with it like turks dc dupes rollbacks etc

best exp is 3 spot troll in cz, and if u cant hold off orcs to get good exp then u suck...

and ks is pathetic too... even if its not the best exp for noobs u should still have respect for them since they r new to the game or just bc they got there first

FlyingCat

yes alvoryx yesyerday u explained to me 2. u've claim for it ^_^
    but after this time i wanna join ur fuckin parties :wub: :lol:
    kk thats all... plz close topic...

HsK

ks like damn turk that don't understand what is it, but you know what is ks so don't ks.

In world a lot of ppl smoke you smoke too ?
    In world a lot of ppl take drugs, you take drugs ?

It's not a reason for ks, btw you are high level so i have to be respectfully.

alvoryx

Originally posted by HsK
    In world a lot of ppl smoke you smoke too ?
    In world a lot of ppl take drugs, you take drugs ?
    I think there's something you don't understand...what are you saying ? that i ks because every one ks ???

<_< read again plz.. (mais je peut te l'expliquer en fr si ta vraimment du mal )

in ke you can make 2 choices :

1) open seeking party...at lvl65 it isnt hard to find a party...but the xp will be in 95% of the cases very low ! why ? ppl inviting from seeking are noobs who don't know how to xp

this solution is :

-less xp
    -but easier !

2) you take the things in your hands (:P its a french expression, don't know if it has a meaning in english) and make your xp yourself..alone ! that means, if YOU dont be fast to kill mobs, or if you stop, you want get any xp...

this solution is :

-more xp
    -and much more harder !

I take the choice #2, in KE like IRL, i hate relying on other ppl to accomplish what i want...so i make it alone that's all !

of course i ks...but i fcking don't care in the same way i don't care if ppl don't like me, i play only for myself, and i don't need anyone to have fun playing KE

Due to K2, its the "the law of the strongest"..Its a shame, but like it is so, and I try to be the strongest what you guys think of me is really the last thing in my life I care about

I know that it is very egoistical, but you have no idea on wich point I am an egoistical person, I'm very fine with that

A last thing : what i do in ke, never involves my clan..that are guys i like to play with but we didn't get the same point of vue on everything :P

overlordmk2

Originally posted by alvoryx

(and with a full INT noob priest who doenst attack), *

Alv0ryX
    hey are u talking to me dude? :lol: :lol:

HsK

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE("alvoryx)</div>
    of course i ks...but i fcking don't care in the same way i don't care if ppl don't like me, i play only for myself, and i don't need anyone to have fun playing KE

Due to K2, its the "the law of the strongest"..Its a shame, but like it is so, and I try to be the strongest what you guys think of me is really the last thing in my life I care about

I know that it is very egoistical, but you have no idea on wich point I am an egoistical person, I'm very fine with that

A last thing : what i do in ke, never involves my clan..that are guys i like to play with but we didn't get the same point of vue on everything :P[/b]
    So you admit that you ks.
    You say don't involve your clan but you broke games rules, and your cl are ok with that ...
    How your clan can't be involve ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast