Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Letter to Jinx

This is a discussion on Letter to Jinx within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Dear jinx This is my complete apology and the owning up of my actions towards jinx and the parties concerned. ...
Page: 1

deathawaitsyou

Dear jinx
    This is my complete apology and the owning up of my actions towards jinx and the parties concerned.

I admit i was the player who hacked jinx. This action was done on spur of the moment which i live to regret each passing day. I honestly dont know why or what made me hack this innocent mans account, i am still trying to find or convince myself of a reason. Jinx was one of the nicest players i have ever met and still believe that to this day. He helped me out an aweful lot within ko and this was my thank you.

I have been speaking to many of my closest friends which have all be a tremendous help to me in the past present and future. Sanctis, Necro and kangol just to name a few.

The items were taken without any thinking, it was a stupid action which I am regretting deeply. I am giving jinx the remaining item which I own the skeleton belt. I am also giving sanctis some money to help cover his costs. I promise I will also donate any money or items I earn from bosses to jinx to help him equip his char again.

I regret my actions greatly. I have never done this before, and I dont intend on doing it again. I know it will take a long time before people understand that I am sorry for the mistake I made. I'm not expecting any1 to trust my trades, or even except me back ingame. All I can hope for Is jinx knowing hat I am truely sorry.

Jinx, I will message you in there near future.
    Sanctis will be given the skeleton belt to give to you.

Thank you everyone for listening. I'm very sorry to every1 concerned. I will never do anything like this again.

Thank you everyone,

From Shane

OLD1953

At least he's admitted to doing it, and is trying to make it right. That goes a long way towards fixing what he's done.

I wish the dratted little Sikh from Castlemore that stole my +8 shells would make it right.

WOW man I gladly appriciate it bro ^^

deathawaitsyou

man no need 2 say anything im so sorry it took me this long to own up. but rest assured i will do everything in my power 2 get u your items and better bk

Banned

that a boy shane. way to own up.

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :blink: :blink: :blink: now this is interesting.

WrongAnswerYouDie

oh man i have the opposite problem
    some guys call me a scammer when i never scam them :S

no1 will admit the scam!

now i am realy fuked :S

Shane can i know ur ingame name pls?

Taeho

(y) , never thought you would scam in the first place so i was rather shocked to say non the less good job admitting it here now and apologizing.
    Will take time to clean your name and show your good intentions though so keep it up.

WaPsZeR101

nice shane congrats on owning up .. will be awsome to get *some of the items back bud* cheers for person trying to be gg again.

catalyst808

MISCHIEF_MAKERS FOR LIFE SUCKAS hehe shane at least u owned up so u gets a cookie

deathawaitsyou

thanks guys for all the positive answers i didn't own up 2 get praise. or to even clear my name. i just felt it was time for people to know what happened and to help jinx with the items.

What did you do with the rest of the items...?

deathawaitsyou

i intitially traded the items for my own selfish needs, but have assured jinx and fellow friends that i will return as many items or equivilent as i possibly can

i intitially traded the items for my own selfish needs, but have assured jinx and fellow friends that i will return as many items or equivilent as i possibly can[/b]
    friends? all those items were mine =)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast