Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SweetChilly= Scammer

This is a discussion on SweetChilly= Scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well, ima say it how it should be. I log in game and see my clan leader is online and ...
Page: 1

kyle1111

Well, ima say it how it should be. I log in game and see my clan leader is online and i needed to trade some items to my other account. I thought yea T0pCat aka SweetChilly is a legit player, but no i trade him items and after that i log other character yet to find out, pm blocked! I try to ask him about it but he wont reply.

All i got to say is watch out for this fag!

ByeBye Knight Online

Banned

Proof.

kyle1111

Well, i would put up proof, but he had me log out when i switched characters to put the items on the other charcter but i have a few people that know what im talking about. If i find any proof i will post asap.

TopCat

Well, i would put up proof, but he had me log out when i switched characters to put the items on the other charcter but i have a few people that know what im talking about. If i find any proof i will post asap.[/b]
    Ooooo

Ooooo[/b]
    Btw this is the guy who sammed Majix`s Account Dragonaire )) He owes Majix 180 USD .. Thought i shud just say it

Cassie

Im sry to say but I don't understand why he is on the forum still, he has scammed accounts and in game he plays as if he is the real dragonaire...

kyle1111

SweetChilly can say what he wants but he also SCAMMED SpicyChilly the same day... Explaine newb!

and im glad ur banned

kyle1111

Wow people dont read topics i said long time ago i bought acc with this ko4life acc... say what u want Sweetchilly is scmmer. Just ask spicychilly. and get ur stuff right before u post or stay out of topic

hman13

im spicy.. 2 ppl had info to my acct gramps and ehsan i dont know hwo did it or cARE At this point.. yall need to talk this shit out.. ehsan is a nice guy so are u bro talk this shit out.. good luck both u

TopCat

SweetChilly can say what he wants but he also SCAMMED SpicyChilly the same day... Explaine newb!

and im glad ur banned[/b]
    spicychilly was scammmed 5 to 6 days ago and he has my iron necklace roc and skele belt and 70 usd.. as for u bro quit talking shit plz ur just a scammer urself who scammed several times
    as for me beng banned in game for different reason which i am working with Linus atm Dont be surprised to see me back soon

kyle1111

So are you seriously trying to say u didnt scamm my items? When i personaly had u hold them for me... wow

So are you seriously trying to say u didnt scamm my items? When i personaly had u hold them for me... wow[/b]
    sorry to say that but

IM HAPPY TO SEE THAT U LOST UR ITEMS , Scammer kyle2222 HAHAHA

xD

Banned

Kyle you bought your ko4life account?

TOYSOLDIER_

i dont know what everybody say, but all i know is kyle tried to scam me before. quit he bs dude, u aint innorcent

Lurking in the Dark Senior Member MercyfulFate's Avatar

Great to see you get scammed and quitting kyle.
    You really deserved this!

Now go get a gf and stop scamming people in KO, lol.

GLHF in life scammz0r!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast