Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

[email protected] (elad) bought my account and he is scamming with it. A girl who got scammed thinks I did it.

This is a discussion on [email protected] (elad) bought my account and he is scamming with it. A girl who got scammed thinks I did it. within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; And regrettably I´m still thinking, he was you, who I talked and you knows whose items you sell.[/b] Are you ...
Page: 2

RiseAgainst_

And regrettably I´m still thinking, he was you, who I talked and you knows whose items you sell.[/b]
    Are you crazy? how u can still think he was me? you told everyone that I scammed you without investigating, that was*a cheap shot.

You are kinda crazy*-_-. You also gotta give proof that he scammed you, u cant just say he did it w/o giving any proof.

Banned

rein' Jc is the best guy i ever saw

and trustble 100000% <3 love u negro

IroniK

when holychiiit did his error he logged nymph to move the item. i asked him which item were stole, he told me "i dont know"

now nymph can you say what u lost ?

whithout proof i believe nothing

tamachan

RiseAgainst is a super trustable men

What else u need to prove?

That u are a fat mexican drinking corona whole day and have a ton of salsa on your t-shirt.

Jc is my mexican brother from another mother and he is not a scammer.

Nymphaea

Did I tell everyone? What are you talking about? I didn’t talk this almost anyone, only some 3-4 my friends. But you were this person who thought, all need to know. You conjunct with scammer and by the way helped him for sell my items. And of course you cant tell, you did it, what other begin think then about you! I don’t change my opinion about this, if someone don’t prove me assert the contrary.
    And I don’t say 100 % you did Reinhardt and JC. But the possibilities showing to me, probably you scammed.

you stupid girl, you even dont have 1 proff, I DIDNT SELL UR ITEMS. get it, i have nothing to merch for alot time, w/o proffs this topic should be locked kthxbb.

IroniK

possibilities, probably[/b]

we must think that longstory is a scammer with those 2 words ? :blink:

close this topic <_<

RiseAgainst_

Did I tell everyone? What are you talking about? I didn&#39;t talk this almost anyone, only some 3-4 my friends. But you were this person who thought, all need to know. You conjunct with scammer and by the way helped him for sell my items. And of course you cant tell, you did it, what other begin think then about you! I don&#39;t change my opinion about this, if someone don&#39;t prove me assert the contrary.
    And I don&#39;t say 100 % you did Reinhardt and JC. But the possibilities showing to me, probably you scammed.[/b]
    ITs hard to understand, i dont care if u think i did it. I only care that u talked before asking. There were people talking in ally chat in my clan that you said that i scammed you, good thing that they know me and trust me so they believed what i explained.

Thats what i didnt like and if you are mature enough next time you will ask before making up stuff in your mind.

Thanks and good luck.

P.s: thanks everyone for ur support : )))

I have done several trade moderations cuz i love when ppl trust me ;D so yea :wub:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12