SILVERBUFFER18 is a scammer

This is a discussion on SILVERBUFFER18 is a scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok first of all i made a smooth trade with him like 2-3 weeks ago was a lvl 77 mage ...
Page: 1

Banned

ok first of all i made a smooth trade with him like 2-3 weeks ago was a lvl 77 mage all was ok.He forgot a character seal scroll in the account and i give him back it beacuse it was my friend , how i could even thin to scam him.

Then we offer me a lvl 78 mage orc in cypher ring which cost me like 38gbs in items ( dual rol / ds+6 / sos / dual ce / wp+1)

When we did the trade the ring didnt show any info and it was red so i was like wtf but he told that was beacuse he sealed it that same day and he told me trust me bro i said yeh its cool.After that i tried to unseal it nothing maybe i should have to wait 1 day.
    After 2-3 weeks from that day nothing has happened i have sent like 9 cs tickets , talked to him on his msn ([email protected]) waiting to he gives me back my money he just cant beacuse he dont have ko in his pc / because he have examns / because he cant contact his sharer ) all this in 3 weeks , so i just cant wait any longer for this

proof : the same day we made the trade was at night and he knew the cypher ring was bugged because of this post
    check it here http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=268924
    and he still traded me the ring

ss of the ring when i took of the inn :

he is red beacuse i relog when the ring was at my inventory:

Banned

any mod around ? help plx ban this scammer

tguedes

hes not a scammer stfu. ive gave him a lot of my stuff which he gave back. hes very trustable. look at all his succesfull trades. call that scamming??/

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

hes not a scammer stfu. ive gave him a lot of my stuff which he gave back. hes very trustable. look at all his succesfull trades. call that scamming??/[/b]
    Even if he hasn&#39;t scammed you it doesn&#39;t me he wouldn&#39;t scam someone else.. Geez where&#39;s the common sense nowadays?

silverbuffer18

wow he just keeps spamming that shit every post i make, after he just scammed 3 people

Banned

hes not a scammer stfu. ive gave him a lot of my stuff which he gave back. hes very trustable. look at all his succesfull trades. call that scamming??/[/b]
    retard.

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

Even if he hasn&#39;t scammed you it doesn&#39;t me he wouldn&#39;t scam someone else.. Geez where&#39;s the common sense nowadays?[/b]
    agreed.

wow lol.