Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

New way to scam via Paypal

This is a discussion on New way to scam via Paypal within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It happened to a clannie so I warn everybody. - The buyer use a third party Paypal user to pay ...
Page: 1

It happened to a clannie so I warn everybody.

- The buyer use a third party Paypal user to pay the items.
    - Soon as he receive the item, the third party does a chargeback.
    - Since the buyer is ''technically'' not the one who made the chargeback, he refuse to give back the items.
    - And if he gets accused of anything, he doesn't assume the responsibility and blames the mysterious Paypal user.
    - Voilà scam done!

In the case of my clannie, the buyer pretend the paypal user used a hacked Ko4Life account to abuse his trust and this is the hacker who made the chargeback...
    But he still refuse assume the responsibility for his bad Paypal payer and/or give back the items.

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Why do trade with 3 ppl :S

well josri, soemtimes ppl say they dont have paypal, and that its their friend whos gonna pay for them, and that they will pay back their friends via WU.

i&#39;ve actually had a trade involving 3 ppl (via paypal) before... good thing my trade went welll ><"

why u dont ask buyer to write "items recived before i sent money. Im satisfied" or something like that? To prevent it. So the paypal chargeback case is much easier

why u dont ask buyer to write "items recived before i sent money. Im satisfied" or something like that? To prevent it. So the paypal chargeback case is much easier[/b]

well it was done no charge back no claims all was add it on the note, but what happens is that the paypal person who made the payment over the items, he send a claim not authorized payment saying to paypal that someone hack his paypal account and he never did authorized the payment in the first place and got his money back. ZZ Z Z Z

so come on paypal account also been hacked too. and ko4life account hacked too both accounts hacked at the same time and same day.. come on, zzzz

this is all fishy..

for all i care that the person who took my items ZEIDA he dont want to take the responsability to give my items back.. and points the finger on the mysterious HACKER that hack KIMBADA ko4life acct and the mysterious hacker who also hack the paypal payer person and got hack at the same day and time all at once. and ZEIDA ofc.. he just wash his hands off out of this messy problem and want me to go chase for the mysterious hacker.. specially that he ZEIDA has my items and never did pay for it.

now ZEIDA knew all alone about this 3rd person, he made out all this 3rd wheel hiding to me and never told me nothing about KIMBADA acct ko4life making the payment for him over paypal.. ZEIDA tells me all this 3rd wheel person right after he takes my items.

so now ZEIDA points his finger go chase the mysterious hacker he scamm you not me, but I ZEIDA STILL HAVE YOUR STOLEN ITEMS. ROL+2 AND SSE+3...

look at my signature on _______ BADCOMPANY _________ click on the link for more info.

ZeIda

I didnt say that his ko4life account got hacked, I said that kimbada CLAIMED that his ko4life account was hacked and that it wasnt him. But since phantomlink did ip check and found that there were other ip`s connected to the account, but none of them was linked to any other ko4life account, so Im kinda doubting kimbada`s theory because its not very likely that somebody who didnt use ko4life before hacked his account to claim that he was kimbada and used it to scam. And about the paypal account, its kinda obvious that it was no hacking involved there, that was obviously just an excuse to get the money back...
    Im trying to find out if it acctually was kimbada or if it was someone else as kimbada claims, but I want to make it clear that I did not take the money, I never even touched them. I just helped my friend to sell his rol+3 and now all this shit happend :S But I do not want to pay him back with my own items simply because it wasnt me took the money.

Joakim

lol pegasus u need to read more clearly cuz u are coming up whit lots of stuff

ban these scammers......what low lifes

ZeIda

ban these scammers......what low lifes[/b]
    You dont know what happend so just stfu. I didnt take the money, I never even touched them. In fact, I earned nothing from this except an upcoming ban on ko4life because someone else stole his money.

yea whatever your a scammer play dumb......better yet play dead

ZeIda

Yeah I guess Im the first scammer ever who didnt scam anything...

Yeah I guess Im the first scammer ever who didnt scam anything...[/b]
    SSE+3 and ROL+2 is nothing for you?

Hey cutie Senior Member

lmfao which retard would ever wonder of using a THIRD party for PAYPAL..
    its ridicilous becuz of just the large amounts of disasters it can produce.

If your disputes didnt go through just give paypal a call or head up to their office, if you present your case well enough youl win easily. If you pm me some info bout it i might be able to help you out.

ZeIda

SSE+3 and ROL+2 is nothing for you?[/b]
    Just stop posting cause you have no idea what happend, I dont have the sse+3, rol+3, nor the money. I dont care to explain it to you since Ive already explained it so many times (and cause you are a retard), but if you want to know you can ask SillyHo cause I talked with him and knows what happend.

Just stop posting cause you have no idea what happend, I dont have the sse+3, rol+3, nor the money. I dont care to explain it to you since Ive already explained it so many times (and cause you are a retard), but if you want to know you can ask SillyHo cause I talked with him and knows what happend.[/b]
    I know Colmillo got scammed and you are the one who he made the deal with. You have to assume the responsibility for the shitty paypal payer that you found.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast