Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

List of Carnac-West koxp clans

This is a discussion on List of Carnac-West koxp clans within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well I figured since theres quite a number of koxp clans out on carnac-west and they dont seem to be ...
Page: 1

thekingofswing

Well I figured since theres quite a number of koxp clans out on carnac-west and they dont seem to be getting banned I figured the best we could do is inform each other for future reference a.k.a dont party them down the road.

List is only gonna be small at first cause I havent done much checking but I would like anyone who has seen a koxp clan that isnt asdfasgsd or something stupid like that to post their name/koxpers names/ss if u want but your word is good enough in this case.

Anyways first clan i got is Adren4line with the clan leader jackcarlos]
    AFK clan spotted with speedhacking priest on several occasions (priest was not in clan but in party)
    Permission speed hackers but that ones old (cant remember their names tho could have been kicked already)
    gunsnroses clan
    work clan: already a 15page topic
    Down clan: koxpers

Lets get this list up fast so we all know whos who and please note that K2 dosent ban shit all and this is only a reference for not partying them/ksing their bosses/no csw alliances/1v1s/bf/and just overall not being nice to them cause theres alot of english people that believe koxp is acceptable and if K2 wont do nothing about it then its up to the ppl of the server.

mjollner

i have seen a bunch of human clans with koxp/speedhackers
    Persimon, or permison or whatever, silverplate (but i think they disbanded a while back) and a whole list of randoms ofc

i have seen a bunch of human clans with koxp/speedhackers
    Persimon, or permison or whatever, silverplate (but i think they disbanded a while back) and a whole list of randoms ofc[/b]

PersimmoN is completely Legit and we are still Alive, Not Disbanded

PersimmoN is completely Legit and we are still Alive, Not Disbanded[/b]
    He's saying that silverplate disbanded, not persimmon.

Gunsnroses clan r worst cheaters ever, also saw some speed hackers in D0WN clan

You forgot work clan, I heard this caustic guy raped a lot of people 1v1, fucking minor pedals auto heal combo hackers

Banned

AFK have some koxpers

i see now in cw1 Xn koxping on dire wolf :S

D0WN are full koxpers;p

PaPaSmurF

Can any one post AFK koxping? If someone is koxping I don't know about it. If you can provide proof, and its 100% easy to see I'll have something done. I don't know of anyone who is koxp as of now, but if any assists/me find out I'll boot them on sight.

RYP1E

AFK clan spotted with speedhacking priest on several occasions (priest was not in clan but in party)

thats funny because they almost always run with clan priest. Who was in the party and how do you know they were in a party with a speedhacker?

thekingofswing

Can any one post AFK koxping? If someone is koxping I don't know about it. If you can provide proof, and its 100% easy to see I'll have something done. I don't know of anyone who is koxp as of now, but if any assists/me find out I'll boot them on sight.[/b]
    talk to falcone we see him with a speed hacking priest on a regular basis

Banned

Can any one post AFK koxping? If someone is koxping I don't know about it. If you can provide proof, and its 100% easy to see I'll have something done. I don't know of anyone who is koxp as of now, but if any assists/me find out I'll boot them on sight.[/b]
    Xn but i don't have SS... :unsure:

Genesis clan has speedhackers.. Look out for them.

sexy Owa

Genesis clan has speedhackers.. Look out for them.[/b]
    mainly prntscrn or however he spelled it sin always using speed hacks, not hardcore ones but hes MUCH faster then lightfeet. can still be slowed and easilly killed but just a warning he will be there to annoy ya :P

didinino

are you sure ?

i've never seen him do anything like that..
    how ever he spammed my sharer to torment when all the party was already tormented /priests parasited and he still didnt take them down

to print screen, tell us wtf is going on.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast