Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

List of Carnac-West koxp clans

This is a discussion on List of Carnac-West koxp clans within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Xn is in work? I didn't think they clanned 2-hit wonders :lol:...
Page: 2

HotAsIce

Xn is in work? I didn't think they clanned 2-hit wonders :lol:

Boyce

Too many speedhackers.. -_-
    I havent seen work clan much in cz /bdw

work clan: already a 15page topic[/b]
    5 * and those 5 pages just show how retarded u are same with this topic considering http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=220571

sexy Owa

are you sure ?

i've never seen him do anything like that..
    how ever he spammed my sharer to torment when all the party was already tormented /priests parasited and he still didnt take them down

to print screen, tell us wtf is going on.[/b]
    ill frap it as soon as i get more scrollage his lightfeet is about two times the speed its supposed to be. very plain to see he is using some sort of hack

I'm sure. Strat...orvasisdfaerfasdhfasj or something definitely speed hacks. Unless warriors suddenly got a 500% speed skill. :\
    Also you can't print screen a speed hack. :lol:

AFK talk to your members about partying with koxpers.. they can be banned for that.

Banned

D0WN ... GunNRoses ...fucknig scrubs....alot of orcs i cant remeber tho i just 1 hit most of them

WELL, PersimmoN is now confirmed to have koxpers. Hatred, shamelessly tried to defend wh1sper until I basically proved how obvious it was when he could shoot through rocks and shot 1.5x faster than normal and quickly stopped talking. (wh1sper DID drop clan in order to try to cover it) They've been here for past 2 days screwing over my xp.

Mercyful

fact that me and gnarkill were farming +5 fp's while he was helping me lvl zzz
    never were in party with whisper

Well I was a little pissed considering how you and wh1sper had been killing everything for the past day. Planned on getting my level tonight and I'm honestly sick of seeing you guys here. Weren't you the one making up stupid lies for 10 minutes trying to defend whisper? Honestly I don't know why you even replied to this topic, and good job on letting everyone know my IGN lol. I have another IGN on CWest that's lolomgwtfbbq as well if you're interested.

Banned

I dont believe Hatred was leeching a koxper, i believe he was farming FPs +5 with his clanny and getting leveld at same time by his clannie, I think that guy whisper was there tryint o KS then, I know Gnarkill (The guy whose seen farming the fps ) Hes got GG gear and im sure he wouldnt wanna risk koxping to lose that gear.

didinino

I can add that Nati wont let koxpers in his clans, so if this is true they are going to get kicked.

u cannot call a whole clan koxp unless its a clan like work or slayers, where all of them use hacks freely and dont never kick them.

on perssimon if some1 is found cheating or something he'll get kicked.

Banned

AFK talk to your members about partying with koxpers.. they can be banned for that.[/b]

names? screenshots? something?

mjollner

earlier in the server i saw a party of 3 permission ppl in cz, all speedhacking, sins also automh/combo (hit me 8+times each between using pot and gaining hp)
    sadly i cannot remember the names

names? screenshots? something?[/b]
    im sayin that afk party with koxpers.. look cheaters topic,,,,,,,, chiquita and penasilin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast