Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

List of Carnac-West koxp clans

This is a discussion on List of Carnac-West koxp clans within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; earlier in the server i saw a party of 3 permission ppl in cz, all speedhacking, sins also automh/combo (hit ...
Page: 3

Mercyful

earlier in the server i saw a party of 3 permission ppl in cz, all speedhacking, sins also automh/combo (hit me 8+times each between using pot and gaining hp)
    sadly i cannot remember the names[/b]
    post, omg i saw tons of speedhackers and wallhackers in afk shinagmi undezzzz omg omg they hack

zzzz

Royalassassin

If you are going to say all this get some proof kid, dont just come on and post what you think you see.

Mercyful

If you are going to say all this get some proof kid, dont just come on and post what you think you see.[/b]
    lol that was sarcasm, was making a point to the kid above who said somsone was cheating without proof

I said that they have KOXPers in PersimmoN not the whole clan of koxpers. I was lazy and missed alot of ss's that could probably prove them wrong, oh well. I can't help but laugh at how Mercyful edited his post right after I posted back.

thekingofswing

Well I figured since theres quite a number of koxp clans out on carnac-west and they dont seem to be getting banned I figured the best we could do is inform each other for future reference a.k.a dont party them down the road.

List is only gonna be small at first cause I havent done much checking but I would like anyone who has seen a koxp clan that isnt asdfasgsd or something stupid like that to post their name/koxpers names/ss if u want but your word is good enough in this case.
    Anyways first clan i got is Adren4line with the clan leader jackcarlos]
    AFK clan spotted with speedhacking priest on several occasions (priest was not in clan but in party)
    Permission speed hackers but that ones old (cant remember their names tho could have been kicked already)
    gunsnroses clan
    work clan: already a 15page topic
    Down clan: koxpers
    Lets get this list up fast so we all know whos who and please note that K2 dosent ban shit all and this is only a reference for not partying them/ksing their bosses/no csw alliances/1v1s/bf/and just overall not being nice to them cause theres alot of english people that believe koxp is acceptable and if K2 wont do nothing about it then its up to the ppl of the server.[/b]
    xiaoxiaodiai clan definete koxpers

p.s cant edit topic

There was one guy in Persimmon speed hacking and he got kicked years ago. GnarKill and Whisper kicked for koxping.
    about harted i believe he didnt know they did koxp.

and rofl about speed hackers in cz, its just combo.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123