Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

LivingLegends clan on Ionia

This is a discussion on LivingLegends clan on Ionia within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hello mr dumbfuck did you read the topic ?? Where tha hell do you see me defending em, pls point ...
Page: 2

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

hello mr dumbfuck did you read the topic ??
    Where tha hell do you see me defending em, pls point it out.

I am only here cuz that littel retard had to act cool with his PS, I couldnt care less about anything thats writen in this topic.
    Now GTFO

Rule nr 3[/b]
    U were defending them in the other topic... don't try to act smart. I find it funny that no matter what Cyanexttime says, you would still have to reply with a comeback... but when you do, I suggest you have something good too say to really hurt him, cause "you are pathetic" is what girls call guys here in elementary school.

Thats realy disappointing frukwan I thout things would get more interesting now, I guess in the end u r just as useless as the next guy. sad

Time for real life cya in some hours fags

I see you made some last time edits lol, I hope you do realize i was bitching about that you shouldnt start flame war in recruitment topics, I also said that if you wanna warn people about them do it in cheater section.

Know what u r talking about you dumb fuck. I find your lack of knowledge disturbing :P[/b]
    you are the most retarded person i met :lol:

k i bet its time to talk about LL clan and not bitching at each other :P kinda childish

St0neColdKill3r

Everything in this topic is childish.

Nothing should be reported in this section without 100% proof and if all you are basing this on is KOK then that is pretty weak. As far as them being 79 who knows how but for people who have played this game for a long time you should know teamplay+skill>lvl's.

Before you know it every person in the sharing character section is gonna be reported since reality is thats against ko tos as well, and you don't get to pick and choose which rules benefit you and your argument.

NeronDomitius

can someone just get me lvl 70 there, it's enough for me :P

Banned

Nothing should be reported in this section without 100% proof and if all you are basing this on is KOK then that is pretty weak. As far as them being 79 who knows how but for people who have played this game for a long time you should know teamplay+skill>lvl's.

Before you know it every person in the sharing character section is gonna be reported since reality is thats against ko tos as well, and you don't get to pick and choose which rules benefit you and your argument.[/b]
    Then why would the leader not say that at first? I would have stopped right away if I was told that. But eh

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

Before you know it every person in the sharing character section is gonna be reported since reality is thats against ko tos as well, and you don't get to pick and choose which rules benefit you and your argument.[/b]
    o cmon, enough with the kok bullshit...
    no proof?? just look...
    http://www.kingofknight.com/levelhistory.p...ayerid=70107284
    http://www.kingofknight.com/levelhistory.p...ayerid=71737976
    o wait... let me guess... the site is bugged? pfft
    anyone can fuckin see that this isnt legit... who the fuck gets those lvls that quik even with koxp??? its bullshit..
    no shit there clan isnt legit and they shouldnt be aloud to make a clan topic on ko4life

aqturk

Honestly mates, anyone who plays KO, is either a stupified noob trying to earn his respect in the game, but never can see that there's no respect in game...

U were defending them in the other topic... don't try to act smart. I find it funny that no matter what Cyanexttime says, you would still have to reply with a comeback... but when you do, I suggest you have something good too say to really hurt him, cause "you are pathetic" is what girls call guys here in elementary school.[/b]
    I didnt defend em about koxp, I alredy said that I didnt like how people comme to clans recruitment topics and start to speak about things that dont belong there.

I see you got some good experience in elementary school rolf

Banned

I didnt defend em about koxp, I alredy said that I didnt like how people comme to clans recruitment topics and start to speak about things that dont belong there.

I see you got some good experience in elementary school rolf [/b]
    OWWWWWWWWWWWW DAMN NIGGA U OWNED HIM RITE THERE!!!!!

You can just close this topic anyway as they were banned (wonder why) and since the leader won't go balls out haha

OWWWWWWWWWWWW DAMN NIGGA U OWNED HIM RITE THERE!!!!!

You can just close this topic anyway as they were banned (wonder why) and since the leader won't go balls out haha[/b]
    So you crawled out of your hole again huh, honestly dude arent you tired of acting retarted now ?

So you crawled out of your hole again huh, honestly dude arent you tired of acting retarted now ?[/b]
    im awaiting your ban. or mute. or warn.

Huh,let flame beside,i really would like to know how they got lvls so fast?It is obvious that can't be a koxp,i doubt there is such a thing as edit programm coz many ppl would lvl 80+ till now.
    So eaither GM made their lvls or it was some bug which they wont exploit?Or maybe that edit programm,which ppl spread rumours...
    In any case that is really gayish and those ppl should be banned.

Hydr4

I think I know how they did it.
    The money program that gave 10k money every 0.0001 sec or whatever also gave exp , so that might be the way.

I think I know how they did it.
    The money program that gave 10k money every 0.0001 sec or whatever also gave exp , so that might be the way.[/b]
    Nah,that programm is patched and that quest is disabled,so it is not that.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast