Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

LivingLegends clan on Ionia

This is a discussion on LivingLegends clan on Ionia within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; to livinglegends clan and every lamer who is defending them,...
Page: 4

to livinglegends clan and every lamer who is defending them,

holmzi

Is fuked, so do you.[/b]
    This part makes no sense. But nevermind lol

This part makes no sense. But nevermind lol [/b]
    i thought u werent in the clan, seems like you are including yourself in the group..., thx for correcting me

holmzi

i thought u werent in the clan, seems like you are including yourself in the group..., thx for correcting me[/b]
    In what sentence did i actually insinuate i was part of the group? lol

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

In what sentence did i actually insinuate i was part of the group? lol[/b]
    Have you seen the country that where is he from? Yeah, he's from Perú too. English isn't our native language, that's why we have grammar mistakes, but that's not the point in this thread. And of course what he said is directed to LivingLegends clan, next time that you act like this, I'll deal with you. I'll take a deep look into this case.

Have you seen the country that where is he from? Yeah, he's from Perú too. English isn't our native language, that's why we have grammar mistakes, but that's not the point in this thread. And of course what he said is directed to LivingLegends clan, next time that you act like this, I'll deal with you. I'll take a deep look into this case.[/b]
    Admin abuse. He's not the only one who makes remarks about language errors etc. If you look into his case u'll have to look into the XXXXX other simular cases aswell, not just cause "the victim" is peruvian like you too.

Admin abuse. He's not the only one who makes remarks about language errors etc. If you look into his case u'll have to look into the XXXXX other simular cases aswell, not just cause "the victim" is peruvian like you too.[/b]
    i think he is talking about the livinglegends case i could be wrong thou

TopCat

O_o

holmzi

Have you seen the country that where is he from? Yeah, he's from Perú too. English isn't our native language, that's why we have grammar mistakes, but that's not the point in this thread. And of course what he said is directed to LivingLegends clan, next time that you act like this, I'll deal with you. I'll take a deep look into this case.[/b]
    I was actually replying to the clan cheater case and asking him in which sentance i actually said im part of this clan? he said something to me... so i replied? what exactly is wrong with that? and he actually said thanks for pointing it out, nothing bad nothing nasty. thanks

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

i think he is talking about the livinglegends case i could be wrong thou[/b]
    Of course the last sentence is about this thread/case. And holmzi if you don't belong to this clan do not bother yourself to replying correcting english from another user. If you wanna reply do it via PM, no more off-topic to this thread please, thanks.

Well this topic can be closed now anyway, because them 2 got banned, didn't they? o.O and the clan is no more, so...

Banned huh? lol Bananaman is still on KoK but namechange FTW

Maybe I was wrong then :P nvm

paperownz

Banned huh? lol Bananaman is still on KoK but namechange FTW [/b]
    i thot ncs not available in PUS.I might be wrong.

It had nothing to do with the guys english... Holmzi wrote:
    "Why is every1 fuked if it was only 2 of them?

I've no idea who the guys were but i dont get why you would just say 'all' when no-onelse has done it? "

and then that jacox guy wrote:
    "YOUR clan is fuked, so do you.

gtfo of this forum, you should be banned inmediatly."
    directly after holmzis reply.. That sounds pretty much like it's directed at holmzi if you ask me. And as far as I know holmzi has nothing to do with livinglegends...
    Che calmate ffs

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast