Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

as4sin from DesertWolfs is scammer

This is a discussion on as4sin from DesertWolfs is scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this noob just scammed my party and took our WP, he is from DesertWolfs and their clan leader scammed vano ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default as4sin from DesertWolfs is scammer

this noob just scammed my party and took our WP, he is from DesertWolfs and their clan leader scammed vano from HAWK too

do not party with any one from this shitty clan

fuck him

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    this noob just scammed my party and took our WP, he is from DesertWolfs and their clan leader scammed vano from HAWK too

fuck him
    awwwwwwwww

Banned

go do a cata bug or runing in cz ok?

QQer

Rainbow0

Yea, their leader - Alfaroq or something like that scammed Vano and 6 other guys from roc from dulian. Do not party whit that guys.

StayOffLine

fuck him
    WTF ? as4sin sold it and gave the money to all the party ??

that what he got bcz he gave u guys the money ? i know that guy since i was 10 years old ! he never scammed anything form anyone go ask anyone in the game

you doing this because they are muslims and u guys are isreals ?wtf realy

that what he get when he give u money ? go ask all the party !!!!!!!!!!

please close this .. and prove it with picture or DONT BOTHER ..

realy when i saw the topic i was like wtf !!!! is there any reward for good other than good ?!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by StayOffLine View Post
    WTF ? as4sin sold it and gave the money to all the party ??

that what he got bcz he gave u guys the money ? i know that guy since i was 10 years old ! he never scammed anything form anyone go ask anyone in the game

you doing this because they are muslims and u guys are isreals ?wtf realy

that what he get when he give u money ? go ask all the party !!!!!!!!!!

please close this .. and prove it with picture or DONT BOTHER ..

realy when i saw the topic i was like wtf !!!! is there any reward for good other than good ?!
    lmao you kidding me?! after 1 or 2 hours of convincing, after i made this topic, then he decided to sell it and give us the money

so shut the fuck up

ROOOOFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLLL XXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

WHO THE FUCK KNOW THAT THEY ARE MUSLIMS LMAO

WHY THE FUCK SHOULD I HATE MUSLIMS? I GOT FEW MUSLIM FRIENDS AND I LIKE THEM LIKE I LIKE MY JEWS FRIENDS, SO SHUT UP

StayOffLine

lmao you kidding me?! after 1 or 2 hours of convincing, after i made this topic, then he decided to sell it and give us the money

so shut the fuck up

ROOOOFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLLL XXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

WHO THE FUCK KNOW THAT THEY ARE MUSLIMS LMAO

WHY THE FUCK SHOULD I HATE MUSLIMS? I GOT FEW MUSLIM FRIENDS AND I LIKE THEM LIKE I LIKE MY JEWS FRIENDS, SO SHUT UP
    LOL YOU REALY THINK HE SAW THE TOPIC ? ... HE GAVE U THE MONEY AND U DIDNT SAY IT IN THE TOPIC WHY IS THAT <<<< i can use caps too

and there is ksa picture in the clan .. ^^ but realy u should close the topic he gave u the money .. scammers wont do that .. he didnt read the topic because he dont have account here ..

anyway can u change the topic ? u can edit it and say the problem fixed

Banned

LOL YOU REALY THINK HE SAW THE TOPIC ? ... HE GAVE U THE MONEY AND U DIDNT SAY IT IN THE TOPIC WHY IS THAT <<<< i can use caps too

and there is ksa picture in the clan .. ^^ but realy u should close the topic he gave u the money .. scammers wont do that .. he didnt read the topic because he dont have account here ..

anyway can u change the topic ? u can edit it and say the problem fixed
    if he wasn't a scammer he wouldn't say no when we asked him to give us to sell or if he is going to say

he said that he is going to use it and quited the party, then after 1 hour of pms from all the party, he decided that he will sell it then he gave us the money

and your clan leader is still a scammer

StayOffLine

if he wasn't a scammer he wouldn't say no when we asked him to give us to sell or if he is going to say

he said that he is going to use it and quited the party, then after 1 hour of pms from all the party, he decided that he will sell it then he gave us the money

and your clan leader is still a scammer
    i dont even play in c-west .. but he gave u the money so thats not scamming

if i was him i wont give u guys anything to be honest .. i won the roll so gtfu , but he gave u the money .. so u shouldnt say scammer

and about the 1 hour pming maybe he didnt understand u guys because his english not well ...

but realy u got to change the topic name he gave u the money dont be like that ...

Banned

rofl he understood us very well he said that he gonna use it

and lol @ he won the roll rofl

thats just proov that youll never be in a gg clan and if u will, ull scam their ass on the first drop that youll get

StayOffLine

rofl he understood us very well he said that he gonna use it

and lol @ he won the roll rofl

thats just proov that youll never be in a gg clan and if u will, ull scam their ass on the first drop that youll get
    lol HE WASNT IN UR CLAN ....... !! if u guys was in 1 clan i would say he ninja u but he not in ur clan so wtf ? have u ever played with any turkish ? lol mate u realy new in ko or something ?

and can any mode close this ? he cant prove with picture and the guy didnt scam anything ....

p.s i'm in the top clan in xigenon server ....

Banned

lol HE WASNT IN UR CLAN ....... !! if u guys was in 1 clan i would say he ninja u but he not in ur clan so wtf ? have u ever played with any turkish ? lol mate u realy new in ko or something ?

and can any mode close this ? he cant prove with picture and the guy didnt scam anything ....

p.s i'm in the top clan in xigenon server ....
    if you are scammer- you take the drop for yourself, end of the story

go suck cocks

Little archer Senior Member

even at a different forum, all ur posts mean flames

Banned

even on other forums, only my balls care of you

StayOffLine

even on other forums, only my balls care of you
    how old are you son ?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)