Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Logos Cheaters

This is a discussion on Logos Cheaters within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; tapion6921 :angry:...
Page: 2

tapion6921 :angry:

Smoker

n1vanda

garyclarke

lol theres so many cheaters in logos that i cant remember one name for the fact that if i try to rememberone another one comes out of nowhere. theres warriors with light feet, priests with autoheal(healing while running) mages who hide in walls,sins with auto town. its pure bs in logos right now. theres no help and sht. ko is so fucked up right now wit its service to its customers. they make so much money and they wrk like crap. myabe they should hire more people? people wit brains this time.

o btw..... lol....sry for flamin u....osman..king of logos elmorad, i saw u using light feet in lunar war. ur pathetic :P[/b]
    hey bro i know what you mean i know a guy in logos Named 4gripin he's a mage and yes they do hide in walls WTF it's bullshit i thought they banned cheaters whats going on with the gms fuck the noobs that are cheating get the higher lvl people first then the noobs like really everytime he goes to war i see him hiding in walls and attacking opposite nation yeah sure it might be cool but what about the rest of us true KOL players that don't cheat and by the way he is also using auto heal don't ask me how but i've seen him do it and only reason i know that cause there wasn't a priest around and he can go in the middle of a bunch of karus and not get killed how the FUCK can you do that not even a priest would stand a chance really and he is a mage figure that one out. or when he is fighting monsters in the abyss he just hides in the walls and kill's them for example abyss ghost warriors he just sits in the walls and attacks for like 4 hours i sat there one day and watched him. IT"S FUCKING BULLSHIT I HATE CHEATERS.
    now on another topic WTF is with the hackers, KOL is a million dollar company and they can't stop the hackers and cheater give me a break there shouldn't be no cheating and hacking over 10 billion people play kol and i wouldn't doubt 3/4 is premium so they make real good money. Let me know what you think. P.S 4gripin is just 1 mopre cheater on Logs and it's sad

BossHunter

SelfControl using speed hack :angry:

BossHunter

Why we post cheaters here ??? They never get ban. SelfContr0l using speed hack like 6 month and still didn't get ban so fuk this

Banned

0asx (rogue ) use koxp in cz

Zeallot

cozemezsin > buff/heal/duff - using speed hack
    XDOLVENX > duff/heal - not sure bout nick, using speed hack

Wink

idoed

dam DOLVEN is very good player i saw him alot in ardream...
    my name his NooSe

Zeallot

dam DOLVEN is very good player i saw him alot in ardream...
    my name his NooSe [/b]
    nobody who's using speed hack cant be good player...hes noob...cant kill you when he dont use parasite and speed hack...

Zero07 Speed Hacking Faggot

Zeallot

IamSexyCrazy, IamFatal, SoldierTurk, and many others...how long will it take to resolve this prob and bann these suckers?...long lon glong i think...:P...

GonZo for speed hack

Az0q - speedhacking

LewD- speed hack
    CanXFelakeT- speed hack

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast